British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Aces51

Belle Vue V Swindon 21 July, 2014

Swindon can put up a decent show at Kirky Lane and Aces asset Steve Worrall could get double figures. However, the Aces are strong at home and should get all 3 points.

50-42 win.

Zagar and kildermand don't really get up so there clashes should be good.

Worrall to win both heat 2 and 9

I can't see the Robins getting much out of this - we're so inconsistent this year except for 'Super Steve' who's been the brightest part of our season along with the return to form of Simon Gustafsson.

Cookie will no doubt put a shift in tonight but why has he been so indifferent away from home? He's not supported Zager and Scotty too well on the Aces travels..

I believe Kildemand is due to land in Manchester at 5pm after his Russian trip so I hope there aren't any flight delays.

• Like 1

Phil. I think your underestimating stefan a bit there. I think he is one of the strongest home reserves in the league. I'm a little concerned about this

My prediction is that Peter won't make it by heat 1, so put Batch in the No1 race jacket, Robins to go down by a large margin-hope I'm wrong, I usually am!

Only Steve stopping an Aces romp & I'm gonna see if I can get a bet on Killer winning a race as he ain't doing it very much anymore!!

Only Steve stopping an Aces romp & I'm gonna see if I can get a bet on Killer winning a race as he ain't doing it very much anymore!!

This season BV have won all their home matches with a score of 50 plus apart from one, where Cookie was missing, which they drew with Lakeside.

Providing Killer gets there Swindon may get 1 point but it will be tough against good riders.

• Like 1

You need your top two going well if you're to pick up anything away from home and both Batch and Killer are inconsistent at the moment. So yeah, only Aces asset Steve standing between the Robins and a tonking. (Hope I'm wrong because I'm going tonight! :D )

It should be a home win, but you never know,because we do have riders that can score here.

Edited by BritPete

Is there any sound and what is the picture quality like please?

Picture is quality is ok but in quite a small window, there is just background sound (you can't hear the announcer at Belle Vue as the camera is on top of the roof) Edited by Rob B

Picture is quality is ok but in quite a small window, there is just background sound (you can't hear the announcer at Belle Vue as the camera is on top of the roof)

It's great when it's at Swindon as you don't get to hear Eric Pollard(Clive Fisher) spilling his usual rubbish:-)

Gate 4 looks good tonight & the battles between Stefan & Steve could be good fun going on Heat 2.