British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Aces51

Belle Vue V Swindon 21 July, 2014

Where would we be without stevie

• Like 1

Congrats to Swindon!

Did Rosco tell the BV riders before the meeting that this was actually an away meeting for them?

• Like 1

Not really. I don't often see decent racing in most races

Sorry, I meant the faffing at the starts bit:-)

God people spout some crap, even before the meeting is over.

Well done lads. Some good rides when the pressure was on for the top boys too, which we haven't always seen.

First time I've actually tried sitting down watching a meeting over 365...can't believe people spend many evenings a week watching that...and that was a decent meeting!

Wow! I hoped for a narrow 2 point win but to win by 8 and all 4 points - Game on!

• Like 1

Robins very much dark horses for the title.....don't see that they need to fear anyone.

• Like 1

Well done to Swindon, sharper away from the tapes and for Belle Vue, if your top two just get 11 between them it'll always be a struggle. Richie Worrall this year has also not kicked on like I thought he would.

Edited by SPEEDY69

Can't understand how Swindon won with there poor Sprit :rofl::rofl: look's like Richie Worrall is not even the best rider in his Family .

Edited by orion
  • Like 2

God people spout some crap, even before the meeting is over.

Well done lads. Some good rides when the pressure was on for the top boys too, which we haven't always seen.

First time I've actually tried sitting down watching a meeting over 365...can't believe people spend many evenings a week watching that...and that was a decent meeting!

Couldn't agree more & dont know why they do it:-)

Can't understand how Swindon won with there poor Sprit :rofl::rofl:

Next you'll be saying rosco has done a poor job at motivating Gustaffsson.

• Like 3

Was hoping we may possibly get a point out of this meeting. What a result and 4 points, no other team has got anywhere near that at BV.

Steve must have been over the moon beating his brother and was a great reserve again.

Was a bit concerned after 36 each after heat 12 but this time we came good at the end.

Not sure what is up with Nick recently, hope it is just a temporary blip, but all the others did well.

Gate 4 and two crucial engine failures handed swundin the win.

First team to take any points off a full strength Aces at KL so can't argue with that.

It did look like the famous Rosco heat 10 team talk had done the trick though.

was we the only team to trap off gate 4....?

didn't see any engine failures tonight... who was that then..?

• Like 1

My prediction is that Peter won't make it by heat 1, so put Batch in the No1 race jacket, Robins to go down by a large margin-hope I'm wrong, I usually am!

HaHa my scam worked-didn't believe any of that tosh I wrote earlier!

• Like 2

If Morris can find even half the speed he had at the end of last season, and PK can find some consistency (hopefully a few days rest over the SWC week will do him some good), Swindon have a very very handy team.

All ifs and buts though.