British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Poole V Kings Lynn Wednesday 23rd July

Milik -3 against Lambert, Schlein exactly 7, Niels over 10 and a Poole win, bring it onnnnn!

Newman +4 over Kerr & Schelin over 7 (topscored there last time + likely to be in heat 15 as Bjerre is not wonderful at Poole!) for me.

Are Kings lynn running rr ? as Newman looks to good to be true at +4 thou Kerr done very well at Poole last time .

Done Newman and the tie .

Edited by orion

Are Kings lynn running rr ? as Newman looks to good to be true at +4 thou Kerr done very well at Poole last time .

Done Newman and the tie .

I said as much to my brother. Effectively Kerr has to beat Newman every time and that won't happen. 4/6 looks like a decent bet even if it is odds on.

Looking for an expert.

1st time I've logged in since the last Stars meeting and all my funds have been taken from my account? About £60 :(

Looking for an expert.

1st time I've logged in since the last Stars meeting and all my funds have been taken from my account? About £60 :(

I did wonder where that extra £60 came from...

You don't have 2 accounts do you?

The (online chat) advisors on there are pretty decent. I had an issue once and they got it sorted for me pretty rapidly. Try speaking to them about it, and see if they can find out what's happened.

Looking for an expert.

Check your history. You should be able to check your bets from there. Are you sure all bets have been settled correctly?

+4 on Newman I am getting a bit iffy now.

Newman was just napping at the start in that one.

Should be alright since they both have 2 more rides each in all likelihood.

As long as Kerr doesn't beat any 2nd strings...

I can see that happening though.

He didn't in that one.
  • Like 1

I said as much to my brother. Effectively Kerr has to beat Newman every time and that won't happen. 4/6 looks like a decent bet even if it is odds on.

Yea it was decent one of those that was that good you wonder if your missing something . Not only did he cover the hc he outscored Kerr off levels . Newman had scored a max in the last match so was a bit shocked to see plus 4 to be honest .

• Like 1

Check your history. You should be able to check your bets from there. Are you sure all bets have been settled correctly?

Apparently because I'm still playing of there bonus money when i signed up, they've taken it back plus the winnings as it's not actually my money.

So, there you go. Put in £20, get an extra £20 as bonus, be up another £20. My own £20 is against the lost bets and their bonus £20 is against the winnings so they've cleaned me out.

This can't be right surely?

Put another £10 in purely because I wanted to watch tonight's meeting

Apparently because I'm still playing of there bonus money when i signed up, they've taken it back plus the winnings as it's not actually my money.

So, there you go. Put in £20, get an extra £20 as bonus, be up another £20. My own £20 is against the lost bets and their bonus £20 is against the winnings so they've cleaned me out.

Like any Bonus with Bookmakers mate you have to read the small print ...Most have rules like you have to stake your bonus 3 times before you can take it out as well as time limits etc

bonuses are generally close to scams. Don't bother with them.

I have had problems with bet 365 the last few days

It started when I kept winning, repeatedly, every night I was doubling my money (only small stakes) but winning none the less

They started to limit my bets

Basically I opened my account with £100, I had since made 3x £300 withdrawels, and had a fairly healthy balance still in there

The final straw for me was I had an accumulator bet on sunday for the SEC, I had rider match ups for Miedzinski to outscore Larsen, Kilderman to outscore Jonnsson and Ward to outscore Pedersen

In my opinion my £25 treble won, but because Pedersen beat Ward in the final they said the bet lost

even though ward scored 13 and nikki had 11

They refused to pay out, I said I would close my account and seek legal advice at which point they offered me £50 in the form of a bonus bet

At that point I withdrew my balance, and played with their £50, I now have a balance of £165(all withdrawable) after cleaning up last night with 4 out of 4 winning bets

poole -2 after 8 heats, poole -4 after 15 heats, ward to score 11+ and milik -3 v lambert

bash the bookies, I hate them all