British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Poole V Kings Lynn Wednesday 23rd July

I have had problems with bet 365 the last few days

It started when I kept winning, repeatedly, every night I was doubling my money (only small stakes) but winning none the less

They started to limit my bets

Basically I opened my account with £100, I had since made 3x £300 withdrawels, and had a fairly healthy balance still in there

The final straw for me was I had an accumulator bet on sunday for the SEC, I had rider match ups for Miedzinski to outscore Larsen, Kilderman to outscore Jonnsson and Ward to outscore Pedersen

In my opinion my £25 treble won, but because Pedersen beat Ward in the final they said the bet lost

even though ward scored 13 and nikki had 11

They refused to pay out, I said I would close my account and seek legal advice at which point they offered me £50 in the form of a bonus bet

At that point I withdrew my balance, and played with their £50, I now have a balance of £165(all withdrawable) after cleaning up last night with 4 out of 4 winning bets

poole -2 after 8 heats, poole -4 after 15 heats, ward to score 11+ and milik -3 v lambert

bash the bookies, I hate them all

If you had read there rules then u would see that they settled your bet fine based on there rules (and other companies have similar rules), see below. Sounds like u were treated more than fairly so I'd stop complaining!!

Rider Match-Ups/Handicap Match-Ups (Grand Prix and Individual Fixtures)

The above rule section applies if neither quoted rider in a match-up reaches the final. If one or both named drivers in a match-up reach the final, then settlement will be based on their respective finishing position in the final ride-offs.

You wouldn't get a treble in a single meeting, they're too closely linked.

Also any bet on Ward in a SEC meeting will be a loser ;)

As for the 13 vs 11. The rules are clear it's points unless there's a final. It's annoying to lose out on technicalities but they can work for you sometimes.

As for the 13 vs 11. The rules are clear it's points unless there's a final. It's annoying to lose out on technicalities but they can work for you sometimes.

sorry, i meant suyfutdinov, but i did bet a treble, and they partly paid out, after lots of emails