British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mimmo

Berwick V Rye House (pl) - Now 23/8

Spot on Ben. Garrity has been a huge disappointment for Rye House this year. He may be doing the business for Coventy, but he's been very inconsistent for his parent team. Should've been knocking on an 8 point average by now.

He would've progressed further if he'd put in 100% effort for the Rockets this year.

You up this weekend, to where THE PIE is more important than THE SPEEDWAY :D:D

😉

Disagree. The fast track has been great this year but bees have missed Garrity alot at home due to him riding him the PL and so have had to use riders much lower in the draft.

Rye House arranged this meeting knowing Coventry were already riding so why should coventry be punished?

Untrue Rye House didn't arrange this meeting this would have been the only available date for BERWICK ( Both Saturday tracks) to offer as they have to meet the cut off dates for the playoffs. A nothing meeting for Rye as we are bottom but i feel for the Berwick public who will have endure an ever weaker Rye team. Only in Speedway would this farce happen. what incentive is there for a PL team to invest time and money in a rider and his development only to be denied his services. Fast track ...a cheap option to fill a team with lower quality riders while still charging Elite prices. Can see by the size of the crowd at Coventry that the fans are voting with their feet, looked about to be on par with Kent which says it all really except that they are only paying twelve quid to watch it

• Like 2

Monday on TV was the smallest crowd we have had but have got 3 home meetings in 8 days so understandable.

Been having some very strong crowds. But was the same last year when we were bottom of league.

Meanwhile, back at the match, Mason Campton is the guest for Garrity. Still waiting for the swelling on Boxall's ankle to go down to allow an x-ray.

I take it Mr Silver doesn't do a lot of research when looking for a guest, Campton guested a week or two ago for Sheffield, his score wasn't exactly great.

4. Mason Campton (guest) 0,0,R,2,N = 2

I take it Mr Silver doesn't do a lot of research when looking for a guest, Campton guested a week or two ago for Sheffield, his score wasn't exactly great.

Cheap.

• Like 3

Monday on TV was the smallest crowd we have had but have got 3 home meetings in 8 days so understandable.

Been having some very strong crowds. But was the same last year when we were bottom of league.

Do you not have season ticket holders?

Do you not have season ticket holders?

Yes I am one myself and there was quite a few people where we were sat.

You up this weekend, to where THE PIE is more important than THE SPEEDWAY :D:D

Scoundrel. :blink:

Only got to C in the alphabet, and found Cheap and Campton at the same time, lovely jubbly, as del boy puts it.

Untrue Rye House didn't arrange this meeting this would have been the only available date for BERWICK ( Both Saturday tracks) to offer as they have to meet the cut off dates for the playoffs. A nothing meeting for Rye as we are bottom but i feel for the Berwick public who will have endure an ever weaker Rye team. Only in Speedway would this farce happen. what incentive is there for a PL team to invest time and money in a rider and his development only to be denied his services. Fast track ...a cheap option to fill a team with lower quality riders while still charging Elite prices. Can see by the size of the crowd at Coventry that the fans are voting with their feet, looked about to be on par with Kent which says it all really except that they are only paying twelve quid to watch it

Rye tried to re arrange it, without asking Berwick first, then told Newcastle the Home meeting was off, only for Berwick to say, no chance pal, hence no Meeting at Rye either that night.

ROCKETS: Kennett, Hawkins (G), Boxall, Campton (G), RR, Greenwood, Bunyan

ROCKETS: Kennett, Hawkins (G), Boxall, Campton (G), RR, Greenwood, Bunyan

Should be good for 30 points including 2 tacticals.

Should be good for 30 points including 2 tacticals.

As much as that?

Spot on Ben. Garrity has been a huge disappointment for Rye House this year. He may be doing the business for Coventy, but he's been very inconsistent for his parent team. Should've been knocking on an 8 point average by now.

He would've progressed further if he'd put in 100% effort for the Rockets this year.

well I wonder why that is?!...if you listen/read to regular Rye fans on here they paint the same picture for a number of current and previous Rye riders, perhaps just maybe the problem isn't the riders but elsewhere within the club.

• Like 1