British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mimmo

Berwick V Rye House (pl) - Now 23/8

Well, Mr Panther, at least Rye House fans know they have a dependable promoter, aren't likely to go bust (yet again) or call meetings off without valid explantations.

Clubs' on-track fortunes wax and wane, but at the end of the day, it's the ability to open up each week, each year......

That's pathetic, but oh so typical. :blink:

Would rather donate my £14 to chariry than put it in Andersons pockets after that disgraceful performance this evening.

Would rather donate my £14 to chariry than put it in Andersons pockets after that disgraceful performance this evening.

Just a blip,and the Monarchs are the best in the League.!!!!!!!!

You should've been there to see it first hand. It was worse than that. There are tribes living in the Amazon that knew the Bandits were gonna be gubbed tonight. It wasn't a massive shock really.

Edited by Shadders
  • Like 2

Another gloriously sunny start to the day, forecast for later is a bit iffy. First half of the day will be warm and sunny, second half will still be warm but there is a threat of showers for late afternoon into early evening.

Berwick should have far to much for Rye House tonight, however there`s one or two riders in the Rockets line up that should at least give us some decent racing.

Berwick 52 Rye House 40.

Going out to Edinburgh last night wasn't exactly a shock, going out on the wrong end of a humping giving our record round Armadale was no less of a shock. What was a shock, and totally unacceptable, was the meek surrender and performance given by the Berwick team, it appears that they were beaten before a wheel was turned.

One can only hope that this isn't laughed off, or we aren't subjected to the usual humorous comments from our presenter tonight on the debacle last night, the few fans who were there and spend good money in getting there deserve better IMO. Time will tell.

• Like 2

Another gloriously sunny start to the day, forecast for later is a bit iffy. First half of the day will be warm and sunny, second half will still be warm but there is a threat of showers for late afternoon into early evening.

Berwick should have far to much for Rye House tonight, however there`s one or two riders in the Rockets line up that should at least give us some decent racing.

Berwick 52 Rye House 40.

Going out to Edinburgh last night wasn't exactly a shock, going out on the wrong end of a humping giving our record round Armadale was no less of a shock. What was a shock, and totally unacceptable, was the meek surrender and performance given by the Berwick team, it appears that they were beaten before a wheel was turned.

One can only hope that this isn't laughed off, or we aren't subjected to the usual humorous comments from our presenter tonight on the debacle last night, the few fans who were there and spend good money in getting there deserve better IMO. Time will tell.

I'll be amazed if you don't hit 55. Saw Liam yesterday on the Edinburgh by pass on route to Armadump. Told him he's in for a decent pay day tonight.

No Bowen due to a family bereavement, but that won't handicap us. Garrity & Boxall are struggling with engines, Mellgren still feeling his way back in after breaking his back. You've seen Kennett around Shielfield!

As for last night, the biggest disappointment was Whethers. After ten years as a Moanarch I'd have expected more.

Weather for later is shocking. Looks like another wasted journey up for me

Edited by Shadders

Come on my old friend, we always get humped at the dump, not since the Kevin Little days did we do anything up there. What I don't understand is why any of our various managers have never got hold of a load of DVDs and sat the team down and watched how Edinburgh riders ride their own track. Then gone to the Dump and rode the same as they do, the idea is to learn from your own mistakes, not go back time and time again, making the same mistakes. At the end of the day, it's just another track with a different set up. If it is a trick track, then learn to do the trick.

• Like 1

Yes it looks as if it was bad! However, Emilali, your team has generally done okay this season especially with those three away wins. Keep faith.

another hammering for the Hapless Rockets...

The never ending spiral of rocket fans despair continues...

I wouldnt write them off. I think they only lost by a couple points last season?

Been told he's riding tonight

Edited by Shadders