British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Wiseguy

World Cup Betting

Australia -2 vs GB 11/10

Ward,Batchelor and Doyle all pretty strong around the Norfolk Arena, looks decent value to me

I was kind of swaying towards that bet king and stead wont be as strong as woodward and doyle imo. Also other bets

hancock over and exactly 13 and gb under 40pts.

Australia always have one rider underperforming. Last year Watt was total joke. Will Cam deliver tonight?

Not much value around unless you do spread betting. You can currently sell Sweden @7, GB @ 4. This is on a 50-25-10 index. Most would expect the Poles Danes and Aussies to be 123, but even if the Swedes or Brits scrape into 3rd you'll still win.

Not as good as last year when they didn't realise the Swedes and Russians were sending really crap teams,that was certainly the easiest £1,000 I've ever won.

Forget that. Sporting index cocked up (AGAIN), should have been a 50-30-20-10 index for the outright market, I wondered why my bet was void 20 minutes after putting it on.

Edited by spanner47

went for

Aussies -2 v GB 1/1

Aussies -13 v USA 11/10

Woodward -2 v Wells 1/1

Edited by Mr Blobby

Gone with Aussies -34 vs Italians. Cannot see the Italians getting any more than 5 or 6 while the Aussies will be picking up 3's and 2's except with Hancock is in the race and they might only get a 3rd

Also Paco Castagna +1 vs Ruml. Fancying Ruml to score 0

Surely the best bet should be Greg Hancock to be the top scorer as he should have one more ride than any Aussie or GB riders. It is a certainty that USA will fall more than six points behind the leader which means they would bring in Greg for an extra ride. Best price is 6/4 except Ladbrokes go 9/4. Great odds

• Like 1

Is it possible to bet heat by heat? I'd love to have some fun tonight!

In real time I mean!

Is it possible to bet heat by heat? I'd love to have some fun tonight!

In real time I mean!

Just had a quick search and think Stan James are only ones with heat by heat wether it goes in play is another matter

• Like 1

Just had a quick search and think Stan James are only ones with heat by heat wether it goes in play is another matter

Think you will find Sportingbet will bet on the heats through the meeting

• Like 1

Looks like most lost a few cottons if not the whole shirt last night!

But at least GB won so its not all bad.

Haven't had a proper look yet but Denmark-2 over Sweden looks good, but saying that, I thought Australia-2 looked good :oops:

Vaclav Milik over 8 looks ok, should get 6 rides

Best bet tonight looks like Sweden to beat USA @ minus 7.5 with Ladbrokes(5/6)

Placed a double on Greg Hancock to win Heat One (Evens) with Jason Doyle to win Heat 8 (10/11) Was told Icould not do this because it was a related bet.What the hell does this mean. Its all different riders in both heats so how can it be related?

Best bet tonight looks like Sweden to beat USA @ minus 7.5 with Ladbrokes(5/6)

Placed a double on Greg Hancock to win Heat One (Evens) with Jason Doyle to win Heat 8 (10/11) Was told Icould not do this because it was a related bet.What the hell does this mean. Its all different riders in both heats so how can it be related?

Both Hancock in heat 1 and Doyle in heat 8 were against nilsson surely that is a related bet ?

Then if you want to have a bet for Andy Murray to win Wimbledon and the US Open you can have a double ,yet there might be the same 100 players in both events . Surely they must be related bets also but there is no problem getting on for that double.