British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mickthemuppet

World Cup Final 2nd August 2014

making yourself look aright tool. Look at the riders we had back then to now!!!!!!!!!!!! engage your brain Rosco hs done better with the same riders then Middlo. you turning into shovlar

Rosco. hasnt done better with the same riders stead wasnt available, we are out of our depth at this level, it doesnt matter who is the manager

Nothing like being Anti poole, eh mate. Because in your case thats what it boils down to. Nothing more, nothing less.

nothing like being pathetic that's what it boils down to.

you are being ridiculed on here man

Whats the point of being in a final you have no chance of getting anything from, its embarassing

You have to be in it...to win it. You cannot win it finishing 7th :wink:

Of course it was embarassing, however, what is more embarrassing is reading that people think we should have done better by putting riders in that aren't ready for that level of competition simply because our own pool of riders is so poor.

• Like 3

Rosco. hasnt done better with the same riders stead wasnt available, we are out of our depth at this level, it doesnt matter who is the manager

Cook and Kennett were available this year but were never picked unlike last year . All course it matters who the managr is as it good to make the final rather than getting beat by the USA and Latvia .

Middlo would have had the lads fired up and He has a history of winning big meetings; Poole have won the EL final for the last 2 years.

Didn't realise Swindon were called Poole in 2012

I got so wrapped in my first point I didn't even get chance to comment on the final itself. What a finish! Whether you agree or not with the joker, that's why it was brought in. To have a final race like that! Can see it from both angles, it penalises the team doing well, but without the joker, we would of probably had the last 5 heats of dead rubber racing which doesn't create entertainment.

Fantastic from Iversen in the last.. Poor crowd AGAIN for the second time this year, think that'll be the last we see of Bydgoszcz which is such a shame.

• Like 3

Perspective check...The top 3 tonight are the best in the world,and you would expect them to be top 3 every year.

The rest of the speedway nations that compete are really only ever gonna fight for the last place in the final,tonight that was G.B so in reality getting there is an achievement in itself.Ok tonight we were well behind, but you cant say that the team or manager let anyone down,On the whole it was a good campaign.And an improvement on last year

The real test is going forward and pushing to be in the top 3,

Progress for me too ,i've just realised how to take the underline off my text

• Like 2

It's funny to see Rosco's fan boys trying to justify this disgraceful capitulation.

Middlo would have had the lads fired up and He has a history of winning big meetings; Poole have won the EL final for the last 2 years.

Hmm I don't think so Forest.

• Like 3

Congatulations to Denmark! What a finish by NKI, he's awesome!

A great ride by PUK and i hope he can have a real push now at being WC, a top three rostrum place again would also be a great achievement.

Good meeting with a couple of brilliant races, especially heat 20.

My only gripe is Denmark win having played the joker. An exact mirror image of last year when Poland won in the same circumstances. Crap rule, get rid of it. The very fact its called 'joker' tells you all you need to know.

Bydgoszcz always provides great racing. Cant understand why the crowd was poor. Home country has a great chance of winning, every prospect of good racing, beautiful weather.

At the end of the day, no matter what 4 we tracked, even including an over the hill Scott Nicholls...we would have been a distant last... It was an achievement in getting there in the first place....

Well said. Ignored by the usual (and Poole fans who think that Rosco is a Worse National manager than the previous one who couldnt even get us to the final with the same riders!)

Sad points scoring to prove a point.

Whats the point of being in a final you have no chance of getting anything from, its embarassing

Better than taking Middlo`s approach of `we ain`t good enough, so lets not bother`.

Where's the 2015 swc final?

Where's the 2015 swc final?

Riga. Nigel as good as confirmed this on Tuesday (or was it Thursday)