British Speedway Forum
Super Blue

Who Will Make The Playoffs ?

it might rain in Worky on Saturday,,, or someone might let the tyre's down on the county ambience ;-)

or hide the keys,,,

dunno what happened there,,, am seeing double, n ha

Workington on 34 with trips to Berwick,Somerset and home to Sheffield twice.

How can Workington be riding against Sheffield at home twice? I know it says they are on the BSPA website, but teams rides against each other just once each at hoe and once each away, surely?

it might rain in Worky on Saturday,,, or someone might let the tyre's down on the county ambience ;-)

or hide the keys,,,

How can Workington be riding against Sheffield at home twice? I know it says they are on the BSPA website, but teams rides against each other just once each at hoe and once each away, surely?

Two extra home and away fixtures thrown in this season, drawn by 'ballot' at the start of the season.

or hide the keys,,,

Two extra home and away fixtures thrown in this season, drawn by 'ballot' at the start of the season.

Really?!! OK, thanks for that, that slipped by me somehow!

dunno,,, a big away win at Edinburgh would bode well :-)

can I have a pint of what you'v had,, unless cook masters Fricke n steve don't turn up we may get 4 points but lets be honest there's more chance of Newcastle united winning the football prem league in the next 100 years......

• Like 1

can I have a pint of what you'v had,, unless cook masters Fricke n steve don't turn up we may get 4 points but lets be honest there's more chance of Newcastle united winning the football prem league in the next 100 years......

not expecting an away win,,, but gotta hope for something, or whats the point of turning up ???,,,

might aswell turn the light off n pull the shutters down now,,,

but,,, agree with the Newcastle United bit, lol,,,

we do need a half decent guest in, tho

Edited by ruffdiamond

Really?!! OK, thanks for that, that slipped by me somehow!

Not surprised, the crazy rules and constant changes do take some keeping up with.

So Workington make the final place. Edinburgh need to draw or win at Glasgow to get first choice opponents. who is going to choose who?

I would guess Workington would be first choice followed by Berwick and then probably Scunthorpe and then Ipswitch.

So Workington make the final place. Edinburgh need to draw or win at Glasgow to get first choice opponents. who is going to choose who?

I would guess Workington would be first choice followed by Berwick and then probably Scunthorpe and then Ipswitch.

Edinburgh only need a point form Glasgow tomorrow to get first pick.

Cook hinted in a interview tonight that if they did finish top the would go with Workington as our first pick.

Pressure on the picking team.

Basically stating Worky we are picking you because we think you are rubbish or at least more rubbish than the rest.

Come on Worky #webelieve!!

I don't think there are any rubbish Teams in the 'Play Offs'.

If there are - then it doesn't say much about those Teams finishing below the Top Six.

I don't think there are any rubbish Teams in the 'Play Offs'.

If there are - then it doesn't say much about those Teams finishing below the Top Six.

Nope it doesn't.

So with the final 6 decided who are the form teams to be avoided ?

Apart from one slightly iffy performance at Plymouth recently and a pretty much expected battering at Somerset , Ipswich seem to have hit some highs .

Scunthorpe also have a good recent record ( again apart from the odd one here and there ) and probably won't be anyones first choice .

Workington have had a good away record earlier in the season but of late seem to be struggling a bit and are not the force they once were at home .

And Berwick have quietly gone about their business and comfortably made the top 6 .

I predict that Workington will be first choice for whoever finishes top followed by Berwick , Scunthorpe and Ipswich in that order .

One things for sure , it's all got to be sorted pretty quick as Ipswich have their first playoff meeting scheduled for this coming Thursday .