British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Main Man

Coventry Training Schools

Coventry Speedway Training School dates :

Due to the re-arranged Bees v Leicester EL clash for Sun Aug 31st the Training School has to be cancelled.

Edited by Main Man
  • Like 1

Within hours of announcing the schools we have had an amazing response and for the initial one on Sun Aug 17th there are still a few spaces remaining ,,,,,so get booking!!

Sorry that we do not have any hire bikes etc as we have had a few enquiries for this. It is for riders with heir own equipment and open to all classes of speedway bikes

Edited by Main Man

have 9 spaces left for August 17th.

. How can you have a practice on sun 17. When stockcars run on sat nite?.....

That was one of dates given !

was only pointing out cus there will be no fence up and it takes a few hrs to put up? Edited by tsc1

That was one of dates given !

. Think it may be a bit silly trying to run a training school the day after stox and with a EL meeting on Monday, which may be a sky one?

. Think it may be a bit silly trying to run a training school the day after stox and with a EL meeting on Monday, which may be a sky one?

Why are you worrying about this? Are you riding?

Why are you worrying about this? Are you riding?

no but just trying not to make the club look silly by saying its on and put folks off???????????
  • Like 1

thank you for your concern tsc1 but we have a very good turn out booked and as far as we are concerned it is all systems go >>>>>> the dirt deflector question .....can you message me or e-mail : laurencerogers@blueyonder.co.uk and will discuss it.

I realise about the fence etc but this should be all sorted.

Coventry Training School /Practice Cancelled this Sunday (Aug 17th)

Regrettably Sunday’s Training School/ Practice (which was fully booked) will now not take place.

With the recent wet weather and a busy schedule of Elite League Speedway action on Friday and Monday at Brandon plus car racing on Saturday the decision has been made early.

Organiser Laurence Rogers is naturally disappointed but fully understands the Stadium’s situation, “ The riders will be as disappointed as me I am sure. This was due to be our first school this year and was fully booked with many new faces lined up to ride. Our next school is on Sunday August 31st and that one is already over half booked as is the one on Sunday September 14th.”

“Riders wishing to book for these can text 07801429304 or e-mail : laurencerogers@blueyonder.co.uk with their name, contact details, age, cc of bike and riding experience so they can be allocated to correct groups.”

• Like 1

Coventry Training School /Practice Cancelled this Sunday (Aug 17th)

Regrettably Sunday’s Training School/ Practice (which was fully booked) will now not take place.

With the recent wet weather and a busy schedule of Elite League Speedway action on Friday and Monday at Brandon plus car racing on Saturday the decision has been made early.

Organiser Laurence Rogers is naturally disappointed but fully understands the Stadium’s situation, “ The riders will be as disappointed as me I am sure. This was due to be our first school this year and was fully booked with many new faces lined up to ride. Our next school is on Sunday August 31st and that one is already over half booked as is the one on Sunday September 14th.”

“Riders wishing to book for these can text 07801429304 or e-mail : laurencerogers@blueyonder.co.uk with their name, contact details, age, cc of bike and riding experience so they can be allocated to correct groups.”