British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
James Taplin

Wolves Vs Poole 4/8

Whats your best bets guys?

That your going to have another user name every day

Edited by orion

Janowski under 5 for me

I bet on him once. I figured he was crap round the pokey British tracks. He then went and scored 7 round Eastbourne. Not touching him again!

He's one of those I don't trust too highly...never one with Bjerre or Harris either!

I went for PK V Pawlicki (no handicap).

+ Zagar over 10 (!), in the BV match based on the assumption that he will be keen to make amends, and since it's likely to be close one he should get a 5th ride....

Well, that's the brilliant thing about spread betting. When I sold Wolves 8 @ £10, I went on the assumption if Wolves won by 2 I'd lose £40, but if Poole won by 2 I'd win £200. Suffice to say I never expected to win £410, but I'll take it.

Janowski under 5 for me

But tell us you won a load money in bets you never told us about ? or you never done the bet in the end ?

Edited by orion

Not a good night will leave magic alone next time,didnt expect poole to be so dominant.

But tell us you won a load money in bets you never told us about ? or you never done the bet in the end ?

most of the bets I do I put on here.i havv won around 400ish in the last few weeks purely on rider pts bets.