British Speedway Forum
TheSmiler

Speedway Promoter Game?

Enjoying the game again, congrats on the fab work!

Anybody know if I can get the game full screen rather than in a corner of the screen?

12 hours ago, Sp33dy89 said:

I don't mind doing so if need be.

Have you done the bit I mentioned about winevdm?

Honestly mate, even simply instructions blow my mind when it comes to laptops. Anything past vista and I am screwed. Only recently turned it on again so I could record zoom videos for my tv page.

If your prepared to have a look for me, i can put the laptop on at your leisure. Would be greatly appreciated. Obviously will offer a cash reward, or a liquid one when speedway fans are allowed to meet up again. :)

if you have facebook, add me. Ben 'teaboy' Clifton. Maybe easiest way to communicate?

many thanks again.

I could either do a full video recording or help out via discord/teamviewer(can understand worries if any) 

But Facebook is a no go for me, I don't have or won't use it. 

@teaboy279 @hobnob

@TheSmiler unfortunately I've not found a way myself. think it's a limitation with the program. 

This game takes me back! If anyone can PM me where I might be able to get hold of the game that would be great and really appreciated!

On 5/31/2020 at 12:20 PM, Sp33dy89 said:

I could either do a full video recording or help out via discord/teamviewer(can understand worries if any) 

But Facebook is a no go for me, I don't have or won't use it. 

@teaboy279 @hobnob

@TheSmiler unfortunately I've not found a way myself. think it's a limitation with the program. 

Could you message me an email address I could contact you on please mate.

12 hours ago, teaboy279 said:

Could you message me an email address I could contact you on please mate.

Done

How we all doing?

I thought I fixed the clone issue... seems I haven't :-)

brexit.jpg

I can not believe I have stumbled across this thread, I spent many hours playing this and sadly I have lost my copy :(. Does anyone Know where I could get a copy of this game.

thanks in advance

On 5/31/2020 at 10:09 PM, Reliant Robin said:

This game takes me back! If anyone can PM me where I might be able to get hold of the game that would be great and really appreciated!

Anybody? :(

Would someone be able to send me a link to download the game. I would love to get back playing it. Thanks in advance

Really wish we had a more updated game with more leagues. The interest in this has increased, surely there's gotta be a game dev out there willing work on something.

• Like 1

Would someone be kind enough to send me a link for this game please. 

God knows how many hours i used to play this

On 5/27/2020 at 1:35 PM, Sp33dy89 said:

If you don't have speedway promoter, that will be the reason you are "failing"

I have found my speedway promoter files but I still get a Windows 10 Interrupt error message when using the otvdmw.exe to select the .exe from the GDW2002 folder.  My file names look a little different to those in some of the screenshots on here, for example my .exe is speedway.exe, i have alight.bmp, one, two, three, four, names.dat and riders.dat, jgdw400.dll.  Is this the right version (or even game???). Thanks.

3 hours ago, Bear_Bottom said:

I have found my speedway promoter files but I still get a Windows 10 Interrupt error message when using the otvdmw.exe to select the .exe from the GDW2002 folder.  My file names look a little different to those in some of the screenshots on here, for example my .exe is speedway.exe, i have alight.bmp, one, two, three, four, names.dat and riders.dat, jgdw400.dll.  Is this the right version (or even game???). Thanks.

Shown my folder as it is. 
If you drop me a message I don't mind helping out. Others can vouch for me getting it sorted for them 

SP Folder.png

Yes,   i owned SP years ago , PC ?  i think ,  still miss it in these dark-dark- days.

Anyway i have read all comments (well nearly all ) .................legal  link to play insane speedway (pol)

international speedway (spectrum)..   and   >>>    >>>>        ( ( (( speedway manager 96 (pol ) ) ))

All games play in browser ,     have to chat to polish    Brummie fan to get the jist of things  FOR  above. 

Anyway ..........................link below  

https://archive.org/search.php?query=speedway&page=2

S T A Y S A F E     ,,,,,,,,,,     KRO

PS  I have windows 8.1 ,and most programmes can be run in compatibility mode !!!!!!

Edited by Bluenose
mistake