Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
TheSmiler

Speedway Promoter Game?

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Kinda releveant, just found the hopefully included.  Relates to a speedway league game by ET Games, or ET Software, for the much missed & loved Amiga I believe individ, pairs & 4TT versions were also available.  Wonder whether 'Stephen Purchase' is the same Steve Purchase who I think ran Oxford at one time.....

ET Games.jpg

Edited by martinmauger
spelling, added info

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello all, I need some help. I have a XP laptop with SP, but the thing is the screens overlap themselfs. Can anybody help me please 

86EFE6D6-3D4A-483B-9F40-06BE1C55E06B.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 6/18/2020 at 2:23 PM, SWhitton said:

Hello all, I need some help. I have a XP laptop with SP, but the thing is the screens overlap themselfs. Can anybody help me please 

86EFE6D6-3D4A-483B-9F40-06BE1C55E06B.jpeg

Close the game and reopen it until it loads with the picture behind it, also have a look at the previous pages for more info if needed

Edited by Sp33dy89

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Sp33dy89 said:

Close the game and reopen it until it loads with the picture behind it, also have a look at the previous pages for more info if needed

Tried this countless times, I also have it on W10 that works fine but it crashes every time I try to save it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/24/2020 at 11:05 PM, SWhitton said:

Tried this countless times, I also have it on W10 that works fine but it crashes every time I try to save it 

Have you changed the name of the save game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Sp33dy89 said:

Have you changed the name of the save game

I did to start with but then just saved it without amending it, on game it loads is a 2 player career and that's on all 4 saves 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/29/2020 at 7:39 PM, SWhitton said:

I did to start with but then just saved it without amending it, on game it loads is a 2 player career and that's on all 4 saves 

For some of reason it doesn't like the saves being renamed. you will find the save file names it needs in the names.dat file

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How's everyone doing ?  Any revelations? Anyone completed any updates, improvements etc ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/23/2020 at 9:52 PM, MassMarauder said:

How's everyone doing ?  Any revelations? Anyone completed any updates, improvements etc ?

I wish, if only we knew much in the way of coding that people could put together a game lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy