British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
screm

Berwick V Sheffield 9th Aug 2014 @ 7pm

I know it's early, but how's the weather looking in Berwick at the moment ?

Oh boy am I going to be in trouble. :D

We had heavy rain late afternoon, early evening yesterday, that cleared away overnight. Forecast for today is good, cloudy in the morning but dry, afternoon much better with some sunshine.

This forecast is not "out dated", or am I a "pessimist". ;)

• Like 2

Oh boy am I going to be in trouble. :D

We had heavy rain late afternoon, early evening yesterday, that cleared away overnight. Forecast for today is good, cloudy in the morning but dry, afternoon much better with some sunshine.

This forecast is not "out dated", or am I a "pessimist". ;)

Cheers, will probably make the trip up for this one, weather forecast for the rest of the day does look promising !!

Sorry matey, Berwick upon Tweed is most definately in England :drink::drink::drink::drink:

And let us all be grateful it is. :)

• Like 2

Alex proving to be a decent team change paid 15 from two meetings. Long may it continue. One week all seven will fire at same time. Hopefully tuesday....

• Like 1

Cracking meeting, we should be full of confidence for Tuesday after that performance.

Back to business as usual for Matty Wethers!

Matej Kus is in sensational form at the moment, he reminds me of Adrian Rymel when he was at his best.
I'd go as far as saying he is our best rider at the moment: and the other 6 are not too bad!

Sheffield Speedway 2014 - what a disaster

Foreign Office! I'm just bloomin glad we still have a team to support, things may have been a lot different if the consortium hadn't come forward. Don't forget, the team wasn't sorted until February when all other teams had already announced theirs.

A good win for the Bandits against a Sheffield side that, Simon Stead apart were poor but you can only race what's on track against you, it was good too see most of the the riders on form and scoring big points . I 'd like hope David will sort himself out before Tuesday night as the next two meetings at will be far tougher than tonights opposition and will go a long way to determining were we will finish in the league :t:

Foreign Office! I'm just bloomin glad we still have a team to support, things may have been a lot different if the consortium hadn't come forward. Don't forget, the team wasn't sorted until February when all other teams had already announced theirs.

team? You've had enough riders for 2 teams :)
  • Like 1

That's what the comets should have done stuffed Sheffield like the bandits did

The difference being that by the sounds of it, Berwick were good where as Worky were a bit crap the other night...

team? You've had enough riders for 2 teams :)

Have we.used 14 riders already.

Blooming heck can you tell me those 14 riders, because as recall we have used 9 up to present.

• Like 1