British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
screm

Berwick V Sheffield 9th Aug 2014 @ 7pm

Been waiting to use that pun for weeks :t::D

Must be a relief!

What do you think of Kus's form of late?

Must be a relief!

What do you think of Kus's form of late?

He came to Berwick full of confidence, right from the outset it showed, and has alreadily got better each week. Being at reserve is a bonus for him at the moment, gives him that extra earning power to keep his equipment top notch. He will be just as good in the main body of the team as at reserve. I said to you before the season he would be OK, as he had got all of the demons out of his head.

Under the circumstances Edberg in for Carr, was a good move, if the 6 riders had all put about .25 on their average, could have carried Carr, but certain riders are well down on their starting average, so this move now strengthens our bottom end, at this moment I would say the strongest reserve pairing in the league

He came to Berwick full of confidence, right from the outset it showed, and has alreadily got better each week. Being at reserve is a bonus for him at the moment, gives him that extra earning power to keep his equipment top notch. He will be just as good in the main body of the team as at reserve. I said to you before the season he would be OK, as he had got all of the demons out of his head.

Under the circumstances Edberg in for Carr, was a good move, if the 6 riders had all put about .25 on their average, could have carried Carr, but certain riders are well down on their starting average, so this move now strengthens our bottom end, at this moment I would say the strongest reserve pairing in the league

Can't disagree with any of that.

Having seen Matej's last two away meetings and Saturday, I would say he is close to our best rider at the moment.

Very strong team at the moment, following the strength in depth model that we are both fans of.

Strongest team in close to a decade.

• Like 1

Can't disagree with any of that.

Having seen Matej's last two away meetings and Saturday, I would say he is close to our best rider at the moment.

Very strong team at the moment, following the strength in depth model that we are both fans of.

Strongest team in close to a decade.

2005 last time it was this strong

• Like 1

My word!

Is there no end to your skills?

You now claim to be a meteorologist!

I claim to be no such thing, my meteorology skills go no further than looking out of the window and posting what I see, or getting the weather forecast online, if that makes me a meteorologist then so be it.

• Like 2

rymel, rempala, makovsky, clews, complin, mudgway, rajkowski

Pretty even Top 5 with the current Top 5

But Jade Mudgway steals it at reserve, certainly one of the reasons we struggled we struggled in 2012 + 2013

rymel, rempala, makovsky, clews, complin, mudgway, rajkowski

Pretty even Top 5 with the current Top 5

But Jade Mudgway steals it at reserve, certainly one of the reasons we struggled we struggled in 2012 + 2013

I would be as bold to say that since Saturday we have the best 2 reserves in the league, and the best 2 reserves since 2005, when we had Karl Wilkinson, Chris Schramm and Adam Piatrasko swapping places all season, Adam had two 21s that season