British Speedway Forum
SCB

Swedish El Vs British Pl

So tonight, there will be a clash between the live Swedish EL on Eurosport and the British PL on Sky. Which will you watch live? Will you record the other to watch later?

I'm just curios to see if people would prefer to watch lower league they feel some association with or watch higher level racing with teams that means nothing/little to them.

I'll probably watch the Swedish league stuff and switch over to the PL at 7.30

I'll just watch the PL..I have watched some of the Swedish meetings, but I can take it or leave it to be honest.

• Like 3

I'll just watch the PL..I have watched some of the Swedish meetings, but I can take it or leave it to be honest.

Same here.

But it's so full of stars and big names

How can It not be fantastic?

• Like 4

As I don't have Sky the decision is easy - it would be the Swedish League on Eurosport. Would be but won't because I'm not interested. :D

Will record the PL and start watching after the last race from Sweden, won't take long to catch up to real time once you start skipping through the ad breaks

Watch the swedish meeting till half 7 then watch the PL meeting

• Like 1

I'll watch them both, the Swedish match should be virtually finished by the time Berwick starts so not too much channel hopping I hope!

• Like 1

Can't watch any live, at a meeting boo but yeah would have a look a the Swedish meeting then onto PL mtg when it starts.

ALWAYS more interested in our leagues of course.

Premier League for me!! :t:

(Surprise, surprise) :shock: :shock:

Not trying to be contentious - BUT - if it were a choice between the Premier League and OUR Elite League it would be the Premier League every time for me too. B)

• Like 2

record both then watch both when i get in.

Edited by Mr Blobby

I didn't even realise there was any Speedway on TV tonight at all!

So I'm grateful for this thread!

I watch Speedway on Sky Go, so I will possibly watch a bit of the Swedish Speedway, but will probably switch it over at 7.30pm. Seen some Swedish stuff in the past but find it harder to get into.

Absolutely Swedish tonight, better standard of rider on a better track.