British Speedway Forum
StevePark

Newcastle Vs Peterborough (p L) 85th Anniversary Meeting Sun 7th Sept

Apparently through the 4th bend fence and hit the wall. Chest injuries but speaking to others. Been air lifted to Newcastle hospital.

Hope he is OK.

oh god didn't realize was that bad... Hope he's ok :(

is it the RVI ??

WHAT A GUTTER FOR CHRIS AS HE WAS A LOT HAPPIER AFTER HIS LAST MEET'N AT BROUGH AND WAS LOOK'N FORWARD TO THE PETERBORUGH MATCH AS HE WAS OVER THE MOON WITH THE COLLECTION HE RECIEVED FROM THE GLASGOW MATCH,, JUST HOPE HE'S OK, AND LEWIS ROSE AS WELL

is it the RVI ??

WHAT A GUTTER FOR CHRIS AS HE WAS A LOT HAPPIER AFTER HIS LAST MEET'N AT BROUGH AND WAS LOOK'N FORWARD TO THE PETERBORUGH MATCH AS HE WAS OVER THE MOON WITH THE COLLECTION HE RECIEVED FROM THE GLASGOW MATCH,, JUST HOPE HE'S OK, AND LEWIS ROSE AS WELL

Just read on FB that he has been sent to a hospital in Middlesbrough.

hope its not to serious,, that's put a bit of a dampner on the meet'n tomorrow........ lets hope he gets out asap

Anyone got any info on team line ups for tonight, I see Aaron Fox is in for Mills.

Neither web site lists teams.

i think there is nore info on chris on the official workington comets w/site and the unofficial one. think his injuries are broken bone in shoulder, one in his neck and maybe one in his back .NOT TOO SURE THOUGH. so take these comments with a bit of leway. first tho, wish nhim a good recovery. didnt want chris to leave worky. seems a good lad all round.

Alex Edberg for Hall and Danny Phillips for Max Dilger and Rr for Ales.

Take it no one else available or are we cost cutting?

• Like 1

Can I add my good wishes to Chris for a speedy recovery also, but I fear it sounds unlikely he will be racing anytime soon.

Alex Edberg for Hall and Danny Phillips for Max Dilger and Rr for Ales.

Take it no one else available or are we cost cutting?

Bearing in mind they didn't sort it until lunchtime it isn't too bad, EDBERG guested for RH against us Wednesday and got paid 9 so not too bad all things considered.

are the number ones doing match races or all four together in a race - hope its the latter as match races are boring imo

are the number ones doing match races or all four together in a race - hope its the latter as match races are boring imo

All 4 together I think and whoever has the most points after the 3 races is the winner? At least that's how I read it?

Bearing in mind they didn't sort it until lunchtime it isn't too bad, EDBERG guested for RH against us Wednesday and got paid 9 so not too bad all things considered.

True but then could only muster three plus a couple of bonus last night at Berwick.

Shame about Millsy my favourite current Diamonds and would have liked him back next season the way he was riding at home hope he makes a full recovery signs like a horrible crash. On tonight should be easy Diamonds win on paper but hope a good night for the 8th anniversary.

Mills has suffered fractures in his neck, back and shoulder, but amazingly he has already had his neck brace removed and been up walking.

• Like 1