British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Swindon V Eastbourne Thursday 14th August 7.30pm

Joonas Kylmakorpi +3 vs North @ 7/10 :o I'll have some of that. JK is going to score 4 beating reserves meaning North can score 6.

Edited by SCB

I've just seen the Mikkelson over 4 too, only needs to pop out the start once and it'll look good

This Kylmakorpi +3 is going to struggle. I am not confident at all now. On the plus side Michelsen was easy money.

Looks like you're going to be right :/

It was close! For all of 2 heats :D Luckily the Michaelson bet was a nice win, means I only lost a few ££ over all tonight.

Ended up doing michlesen over 4 was easy £££

• Like 1

won one lost one tonight Michelson was easy money. went for Pederson under 8 witch didn't really work out to well.

Well done to everyone who had winners tonight.

Only did the 1 in the Swindon match - Gustafsson over Woodward, looks like they both had shockers, so bit lucky there.

Won 5 out of 6 in the KL match. If only Janowski had held onto third on the last lap in 15, I would've been 7 out of 7. But 6 out of 7 is also pretty pleasing!