British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
hampshire3321

Torun Sgp 2014 (inc Sunday)

Just checked the Lodz website and the Czestochowa match is listed for the following week (19th October)!

Edited by WembleyLion

Really looking forward to the GP on Saturday in Torun.

Yes their still is a chance for KK to overall Greg so a lot of interest there.

BUT I think the fight for top 8 places will prove very interesting. There are 4 riders racing on Saturday going for place 7 and 8 so racing there should be some serious racing..

And of course a battle of pride lower down between Chris Harris (regular gp rider) only 2 points ahead of part-time gp rider MJJ - just 2 point between them.

Should all be good stuff come Saturday.

Looks like Gniezno (90 mins. from Torun) have decided to run a meeting on the day of the GP starting at 4pm!!!

According to Spotowefakty:-

11 października na torze w Gnieźnie odbędzie się turniej, który zakończy sezon żużlowy w tym mieście. W imprezie wystartują między innymi Jonas Davidsson i bracia Gomólscy.

Bilety na turniej kosztują odpowiednio 15 zł (trybuna główna) i 10 zł (pozostałe sektory). Aktualna lista startowa zawodów liczy 12 zawodników. W obsadzie pojawią się jeszcze żużlowcy z ENEA Ekstraligi. Początek zawodów zaplanowano na godzinę 16:00.

which translates to:-

October 11 at the track in Gniezno tournament will be held, which will end the season speedway in the city. The event will start among other things, Jonas Davidsson and brothers Gomólscy.
Tournament Tickets are priced at 15 zł (main grandstand) and 10 zł (other sectors). The current list of occupations page consists of 12 players. The cast appear even speedway with ENEA Extraleague. The beginning of the competition is scheduled for 16:00 hour.

What a daft starting time... would be great if they start at 13:00 or something to give the fans some time to head (back) to Torun.

What a daft starting time... would be great if they start at 13:00 or something to give the fans some time to head (back) to Torun.

Quite agree DG!

Just checked the Lodz website and the Czestochowa match is listed for the following week (19th October)!

Lodz vs Czestochowa:-

The Sportowefakty website now has the meeting at an unknown time on the 12th.

The Lodz website has it at an unknown time on the 19th.

Life is never made easy for the travelling Speedway fan!

We're heading to Rybnik on the sunday, long old drive from Torun but should be a good match :)

Bringing four Dutch fans with me, with three on their first PL experience :) :) :)

We are doing torun the hard way. Me in a van and the mrs in the car drive down to luton where we are leaving the car then on to do a delivery in kent in the van then onto torun via ferry ,france etc, after the meeting getting a lift to leszno where we will stay on sunday before getting a flight back to luton on monday morning and driving car back from luton. Road trip

Went to Bydgoszcz GP by train from UK in 2009, took about 24 hours door to door!! However this Friday flying STN-WMI, Train to Torun Sat AM, Train to Poznan Sun PM, And fly POZ-STN on Monday afternoon.

Quite agree DG!

Lodz vs Czestochowa:-

The Sportowefakty website now has the meeting at an unknown time on the 12th.

The Lodz website has it at an unknown time on the 19th.

Life is never made easy for the travelling Speedway fan!

Lodz are def at home to Czestochowa on Sunday-confirmation here http://speedwayekstraliga.pl/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Komunikat-Enea-Ekstraligi-nr-60_2014.pdf

However no start time quoted

Edit think this whole play-off fixture in doubt

Google translation of Sportowefakty article

Eagle boat is not going to give awizowanego composition on the first play-off matches, because he believes that this meeting should take place on 19 and not 12 October.

- We will not give any awizowanego composition on the first leg qualifier. First, the oral conversations GKSŻ members were convinced that the first play-off is October 19. This information also bore on Extraleague and today it has been changed. However, we did keep the screenshots on your computer club and on the basis of well see how it all along the way changed. I do not understand what this is all about and why someone wants to suddenly make the first play-off October 12 - said in the pink portal SportoweFakty.pl Witold Skrzydlewski.

Recall that the Eagle has already announced that he will not go in the playoffs if they do not receive support from the outside. As emphasized by the president Skrzydlewski, was about EUR 250 thousand. On Thursday, is about to take place special press conference at which the club Lodz inform its decision in relation to the competition in the play-offs. According to our information, the team Witold Skrzydlewskiego maintains its earlier position and decided not to participate in these meetings. The main sponsor of the Eagle criticizes the Polish authorities slag. Skrzydlewski believes that they have introduced significant confusion around the deadlines for play-off games.

Screenshots made ​​by Eagle:

-> Calendar on page PZM

-> Calendar for the PZM (as amended)

-> Calendar Leagues International

- The calendar of international events also bears the date October 19. Mistakes have to be too Speedway in Calendar year 2014 turns out that mistakes were everywhere? This is getting ridiculous. I think it is already a mockery. Now all of a sudden changed. Once again, I believe that you should report to the Minister of Sport, to see what is going on in Polish shale. It is after all a total mess. You can not change the deadlines as you want. The case is for us so much simpler that previously advertised that riding on Extraliga does not interest us. From one of the representatives of this company, I heard that a club like ours would lower the image of the tournament. When he talked to me yesterday, it's still politely discussed the October 19 deadline. Today, everything has changed. I do not know what it is. Scared that but go these playoffs? - Asks Skrzydlewski.

Edited by racers and royals

We're heading to Rybnik on the sunday, long old drive from Torun but should be a good match :)

Bringing four Dutch fans with me, with three on their first PL experience :) :) :)

Over 400 Kilometres-4hr 30 mins they say-2pm start-you will have to be up early for Breakfast ;)

• Like 1

I read on speedwaygp.com that Chris Harris reckons he is the only one of the 15 regular gp racers this year not to have made a semi-final, and he wants to put that right this Ssaturday, even though Torun has not been kind to him in the past.

Another reason I cant wait for it.

Torun club said to make 1.3m zloty from GP

That should pay the teams wages for a few meetings!

How much is 1.3m Zlotys in English money?

Who is favourite to win the GP on Saturday.??

I can see Greg wrapping up the world title but not the GP.

I see KK doing well in the GP, perhaps not the winner though.

Is Hampel going to do a 21 pointer again?? I dont think so, too eratic with his performances since the last GP.

Probably one of the "occasional" Polish riders.

Lodz are def at home to Czestochowa on Sunday-confirmation here http://speedwayekstraliga.pl/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Komunikat-Enea-Ekstraligi-nr-60_2014.pdf

However no start time quoted

Edit think this whole play-off fixture in doubt

Google translation of Sportowefakty article

Eagle boat is not going to give awizowanego composition on the first play-off matches, because he believes that this meeting should take place on 19 and not 12 October.

- We will not give any awizowanego composition on the first leg qualifier. First, the oral conversations GKSŻ members were convinced that the first play-off is October 19. This information also bore on Extraleague and today it has been changed. However, we did keep the screenshots on your computer club and on the basis of well see how it all along the way changed. I do not understand what this is all about and why someone wants to suddenly make the first play-off October 12 - said in the pink portal SportoweFakty.pl Witold Skrzydlewski.

Recall that the Eagle has already announced that he will not go in the playoffs if they do not receive support from the outside. As emphasized by the president Skrzydlewski, was about EUR 250 thousand. On Thursday, is about to take place special press conference at which the club Lodz inform its decision in relation to the competition in the play-offs. According to our information, the team Witold Skrzydlewskiego maintains its earlier position and decided not to participate in these meetings. The main sponsor of the Eagle criticizes the Polish authorities slag. Skrzydlewski believes that they have introduced significant confusion around the deadlines for play-off games.

Screenshots made ​​by Eagle:

-> Calendar on page PZM

-> Calendar for the PZM (as amended)

-> Calendar Leagues International

- The calendar of international events also bears the date October 19. Mistakes have to be too Speedway in Calendar year 2014 turns out that mistakes were everywhere? This is getting ridiculous. I think it is already a mockery. Now all of a sudden changed. Once again, I believe that you should report to the Minister of Sport, to see what is going on in Polish shale. It is after all a total mess. You can not change the deadlines as you want. The case is for us so much simpler that previously advertised that riding on Extraliga does not interest us. From one of the representatives of this company, I heard that a club like ours would lower the image of the tournament. When he talked to me yesterday, it's still politely discussed the October 19 deadline. Today, everything has changed. I do not know what it is. Scared that but go these playoffs? - Asks Skrzydlewski.

The way i read it on espeedway.pl Lodz have pulled out of the playoff match and subject to the finances at Czestochowa they will remain in the Extraleague in 2015 i would check it out if i was you