British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
hampshire3321

Torun Sgp 2014 (inc Sunday)

Just thinking back when it use to be properly prepared and plenty of dirt. That place could still be one of the best when right

Yeah that's a good point, going back a few years that place did produce some great racing.

If you're impressed with four points (including two lasts) then you're easily pleased, Tellboy68! What an absolutely abysmal Grand Prix season.

Since the series moved to at least five rides per meeting, how many riders have failed to reach a single semi-final?

JT.

I agree he's had a bad gp season, I'm just talking about tonight.

Overtaking Nicki was a decent effort.

You like crashes, fair enough but the main reason for not showing replays will be down to relatives viewing and respect required.

I did not say I like crashes,read it again. Why after all these years have they started thinking this way. It's PCC again.

Screamer, judging from what I have seen of KL (SWC) I wouldn't say that is the same level as Moto Arena Torun.

Haven't seen much of the other three, possible a SWC semi at PB a few years ago which was pretty good.

Then Torun is not only a good track but a very good arena, probably the best track/arena in the world.

This season as a whole King's Lynn hasn't offered much in terms of racing and nobody can really put a finger on why this is but to me UK tracks run to slick and that is one of the things at King's Lynn. It has been to slick for my liking.

This season as a whole King's Lynn hasn't offered much in terms of racing and nobody can really put a finger on why this is but to me UK tracks run to slick and that is one of the things at King's Lynn. It has been to slick for my liking.

I always thought that UK tracks had allot of dirt.

"I think it's going to kick off in the pits"... but let's not show the audience an exciting moment, let's just play the replay instead.

JT.

Pure pantomime!

The run off could be tasty.

I hope the tv politics isnt going towards Formula 1. No emotions, no trash talk. It is one of the great things in SGP that cameras are going close and personal in the pits.

Mr PC Pearson is having a fit now with Pedersen effing and blinding. Brilliant stuff.

JT.

Edited by JT

Nicki unfortunate really as KK was to blame for that.

Great for the fans as Woffy gets another chance. Hope Nicki is all riled up and misses the gate :)

• Like 1

Have to say I don't agree with that decision. Pedersen's reputation has got him excluded there.

• Like 9

I always thought that UK tracks had allot of dirt.

Definitely not