British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SCB

Lakeside Vs Bv

I like worrall under and exactly 5 only got 4rides tonight. Can't see him getting 6

Last time worrall got beat by reserves that's how poor he is roundLakesidee,plus he got 5 off 5 last time so im favouring under.

True but I just got a feeling that Richie will manage to get 6 or 7

ive not gone that heavy on it just a little flutter so a 0,1 would do nicely to start off with.

I like worrall under and exactly 5 only got 4rides tonight. Can't see him getting 6

just made up for it there in the last heat should get 1pt in his last ride so looks like a loss tonight oh well not done to bad in the last week so cant grumble.

P.s just as I quote ur post aswell gater lol

Edited by PTW

lol. Anything can happen yet though PTW. Bike failure or an exclusion.

yes quite possible but can only hope lol.move onto gp tomorrow see what rider pts totals they have.

Richie worrall getting beat by ben morley my word haha he has gone backwards....

I said exactly the same in the deleted post lol. There are always a lot of tasty bets in the GP's.

I actually tend to find the league racing easier.i can never seem to get that many gp winning bets.

Richie worral my word beaten by 2 FTR reserves in the same race lol.

I actually tend to find the league racing easier.i can never seem to get that many gp winning bets.

Yet I seem to do better in the GPs/individual meetings than I do league racing. I guess it only takes 2 or 3 GP winners and you're onto a good thing

Yet I seem to do better in the GPs/individual meetings than I do league racing. I guess it only takes 2 or 3 GP winners and you're onto a good thing

you can give me tips for gp tomorrow then scb lol,I sumtimes go for the highest pts total who ever it is as theres more scope to go under.

you can give me tips for gp tomorrow then scb lol,I sumtimes go for the highest pts total who ever it is as theres more scope to go under.

Tommorow is a bit hit and miss as it's a new track, the tracks going to be a mess and it's going to be wet. But I'd got a few ££ on Zagar but if I'm honest I'm struggling to see past Woffy and Hancock

Tommorow is a bit hit and miss as it's a new track, the tracks going to be a mess and it's going to be wet. But I'd got a few ££ on Zagar but if I'm honest I'm struggling to see past Woffy and Hancock

agreed hancock is buzzing at the moment . interesting to see what pts total he gets along with woffy I rekon both 11 then ward 10.

Danny King has bailed me out phew. Last time I do Worrall and Kylmakorpi.

I was kinda right with worrall gater could get my money back for exactly bargain :)

I cant believe Richie only scored 5. Morley has beaten him twice now lol. A win each in the end then lol.

PTW 1 Gater 0 lol

just shows he's had a shocking season tbh. Haha surely im more than 1-0 up over the last month lol.

I had Richie in my SS Fantasy Team. I cant believe how quickly he has gone down hill. Yeah I missed a couple of zero's after the 1 I think lol.

4 out of 6 wins for me this week. How about you?

haha very good I like that post gater :)

yeah so did I untill middle of may time then he got the axe.

in the last week since 8th august ive had jonsson exactly 9 money back,doyle under 11 profit,hampel under 12 profit,bjerre under 10 profit,watt under 8 profit,mads under 8 profit,michlesen over 4 profit,worrall exactly broke even so I make tht no losses :)

Edited by PTW

I have made a very small profit. Kylmakorpi and Worrall have let me down big time this week but I done Michelsen over 4, King to outscore Grajczonek, Poole 5-1 in Heat 5 and Iversen over 9 this week.

wouldnt touch cup of coffee at the moment doesnt have that many good meetings now.iversen was a good bet I didnt do that because he scored 4 the last time poole were there. Profit is all good.i made roughly 300 this week :)
  • Like 1