British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SCB

Latvian Gp

My Iversen Over 9 is looking good already lol

this time your iversen over 9 failed,always go under lol

Stan James allowed me the princely sum of £2.65 on KK @ 14/1. Thankfully, William Hill had no such restrictions @ 12/1. I sometimes wonder why they call themselves bookmakers. It's not as though I set the odds, is it?

Wrong, Betfair voided the market.

Very wrong

. I have £124 winnings in my account to prove it thanks to KK

Unfortunatley I lost £140 on the place betting. They voided about 7 bets because they had accepted them after the start time.

So Betfair did not void the meeting

Very wrong

Unfortunatley I lost £140 on the place betting. They voided about 7 bets because they had accepted them after the start time.

Odds on was talking about any bets on Darcy Ward, not the whole meeting. How does your bet on KK have any relavence to whether or not the bets on Darcy Ward were void after he was withdrawn from the meeting?

well 3 of us at work have a syndicate type thing on the gps i hope the bets stand we had a few quid on kk

only 1 gp this year we havnt won anything

Odds on was talking about any bets on Darcy Ward, not the whole meeting. How does your bet on KK have any relavence to whether or not the bets on Darcy Ward were void after he was withdrawn from the meeting?

The relavence was because I laid (ie took) bets on who would win the meeting on Betfair. . This included bets on Darcy Ward (£50.00) which were lost. Hope you can understand that

Very wrong

Im sorry but you are the one that is wrong or have got this arse about face!