Eastbourne V Coventry 16/8/2014

LIVE ON BET 365

SOME BETS

EASTBOURNE -11 10/11

COVENTRY + 11 10/11

TIE 14/1

CAM WOODWARD OVER 6 SURELY!!!?

Edited by speedwaysliders

Hansen score 10 last time at Eastbourne, Will Lahti beat that? If Im honest, there nothing there for me tonight other than possibly Eastbourne -8. Think they'll win by about 12

On the other meeting ive gone with nilsson under and exactly 8 going to have some tough rides tonight.

On the other meeting ive gone with nilsson under and exactly 8 going to have some tough rides tonight.

Ive gone under 8. Even with an RR I cant see him scoring that well.

Ive gone under 8. Even with an RR I cant see him scoring that well.

same scb tough 1st ride plus rr ride will be tough aswell,so needs 9 off 3 rides as cant see him getting ht15 as lawson,schlein or bridger2/3 will be in last ht.

I'm watching on xbmc and all it says is that it will start shortly before the event starts

Seems like everything else with this sport of ours, it's a bit of a joke

Looks like no Stream tonight ...What about the other match who knew that the Pole was missing from the lions side ? Info like that is like finding money in the street !

With the pole missing for the lions will i get my money back as i backed him against bridger.

With the pole missing for the lions will i get my money back as i backed him against bridger.

I would hope so mate . how come no one knew he was missing ...has he got Saturday night fever ?

Edited by orion