British Speedway Forum

Emil Sayfutdinov got some rather bad family news during a GP series.

Tai Woffinden spent a whole GP series with bad family news hanging over him.

Never saw these lads fail a breathalyser.

Ward is an idiot and deserves all he gets whatever the reasons.

Life is hard and sh#t happens all the time to all of us.

Character is something you build from life's pitfalls and hurdles.

Tai and Emil have character Darcy is an arce. Kick his butt out of the GP and teach him a lesson.

Might do him some good as he is a superb speedway rider.

Everyone should favorite that post. Spot on.

• Like 7

Everyone should favorite that post. Spot on.

I can't I've run out of likes already :D

• Like 1

Never mind all of that, I had an each way bet on Ward with betfair! I think I'll get pissed!

• Like 5

If he was in a resturant and had a couple of drinks last night like he says then I'd expect him not to be over the limit this afternoon. I'd say he was probably out till early hrs of Sunday if it's true that torun are fed up with his partying this year

must have been some size of meal he had.methinks could have been a desperate dan cow pie

• Like 3

People on Facebook and twitter saying he'll learn from it. No other top rider had had to get pissed the night before a GP to learn from it!

People on Facebook and twitter saying he'll learn from it. No other top rider had had to get pissed the night before a GP to learn from it!

No he won't, he thinks he can do what the hell he likes and not face any consequences!

• Like 1

Through out life you have to make difficult decisions. Sometimes those decisions are made easy with what the results will be. Me with all the medication I have to take means no booze, has been for years. Oh I could take some but only one outcome and that would kind of upset my family, same with cigarettes, my choice. He had a choice last night knowing the outcome if caught out, no matter what the excuses are. He made the WRONG choice. Now he has to face the music. No one made him do it...

• Like 2

No he won't, he thinks he can do what the hell he likes and not face any consequences!

He will be treated lightly no doubt and will do something similar within 12 months.

He never learns. TOO many chance already.

• Like 1

why take to drink automatically because of 'upsetting news'!! many people in everyday life hear upsetting news but do not use it as an excuse to take to alcolhol !!! He new he would be racing so no excuse !!!!

Edited by whippy
  • Like 3

Yes and that is where the problem lies

• Like 1

Middleditch should be nowhere near speedway - christ knows what else goes on in their little circle.

Devil Worship, child sacrifice, voodoo, witchcraft, sorcery, poisoning neighbourhood cats and stealing old ladies handbags according to what I have heard..

Oh , and cheating at speedway.

• Like 3

why take to drink automatically because of 'upsetting news'!! many people in everyday life hear upsetting news but do not use it as an excuse to take to alcolhol !!! He new he would be racing so no excuse !!!!

Not strictly true! Many people in everyday life DO take to alcohol and many go on to ride/drive motor vehicles, putting themselves and other road users at risk!! And when they are caught, they are punished as Darcy should be!!

I wouldn't put money on it!!! Maybe 'random' testing should become compulsory testing before ever GP - it might explain some riders' unexpected performances!!

Incidentally, Ward didn't look or sound at all 'hungover' in his TV interview, so was probably not 'pissed' as you put it! (and I'm not excusing it!!)