British Speedway Forum

Of course they can. Darcy is self inflicted Matt and Neil rarely get it wrong. In the last 15 years proves that...

Oh thank goodness, you're not completely deluded then. What then in your opinion have they got wrong in the past?

Was at Somerset last night, Tatum & Pearson said they feel Ward should be allowed to ride in March this year!!

I can't believe people pay to go and listen to motormouth Pearson, the man who sucks up to riders soooo much his opinions mean nothing.

e) They know what they are talking about. (maybe) :unsure:

Tatum does, not sure about the other one.

Could be a number of reasons for this..

a.) They were just telling people what they thought they wanted to hear

b.) They're a pair of idiots

c.) Pearson is an idiot and Tatum just agrees with what Pearson says. i.e. "Absolutely Nige"

d.) They're so far up Ward's backside they could clean his teeth from the inside.

Totally disagree with your comments regarding Tatum, one thing I find with Tatum that he is brutally honest with his points of view, confident bordering on arrogance. For example I asked him a question last night regarding Robert Lambert and boy did he give me a no frills straight answer!

I can't believe people pay to go and listen to motormouth Pearson, the man who sucks up to riders soooo much his opinions mean nothing.

Tatum does, not sure about the other one.

Well i did chose to go & see Tatum & Pearson last night, very enjoyable evening to!!

• Like 1

Was at Somerset last night, Tatum & Pearson said they feel Ward should be allowed to ride in March this year!!

And what reason did they give for such thinking.

Tatum knows his stuff but his hoppo hasn't got a clue half the time unless he asks Tatum to give him the answer to what he is trying to say.

For both of them to say that Darcy should ride again this season is a total disgrace. I am still sticking to my 2 year ban and if he dosen't then the whole fiasco has been nothing but a farce. Poole should have told him that he was no longer required by the club as he had let the club down with his action on the day of the GP.

His sponsers should have also have dropped him for bringing their products into a bad light. If this reads like a Telly Chat Show then let it be. Because for what he did that day when he turned up and failed the breath test was very bad indeed for the sport, and all this rubbish that is now going on in the press and on the social networks is doing nothing at all for the sport.

Middlo needs shutting up by the SCB/BPSA, as his coments are doing t he gets everything he deserves to get and that is a lengthy ban. because if not the fans that can see comon sense and the riders will know that he has been let off because they all deam him to stand on a pedastal in white robes with a pair of golden wings, for sure though he is now gaurdian angel.

And what reason did they give for such thinking.

If he doesn't who the hell will they gush over during meetings?? Will have to have completely new scripts! ;-)
  • Like 1

Thanks for taking on and fostering our ' love child ' (starman 2006)

The Poole Forum has been paradise the last few days

Long may it continue

Any problems contact the CSA and you will get their full support

Edited by Blue Blood Pirate
  • Like 1

Tatum knows his stuff but his hoppo hasn't got a clue half the time unless he asks Tatum to give him the answer to what he is trying to say.

For both of them to say that Darcy should ride again this season is a total disgrace. I am still sticking to my 2 year ban and if he dosen't then the whole fiasco has been nothing but a farce. Poole should have told him that he was no longer required by the club as he had let the club down with his action on the day of the GP.

His sponsers should have also have dropped him for bringing their products into a bad light. If this reads like a Telly Chat Show then let it be. Because for what he did that day when he turned up and failed the breath test was very bad indeed for the sport, and all this rubbish that is now going on in the press and on the social networks is doing nothing at all for the sport.

Middlo needs shutting up by the SCB/BPSA, as his coments are doing t he gets everything he deserves to get and that is a lengthy ban. because if not the fans that can see comon sense and the riders will know that he has been let off because they all deam him to stand on a pedastal in white robes with a pair of golden wings, for sure though he is now gaurdian angel.

Blimey, you do like your bans, must be a fetish of yours!!!

How will Mr. D. Ward esq go about getting a visa for the UK if he is sidelined for a year or so, will he apply that he wishes to stay in the UK to continue the excellat tutorlidge that he has been recieving from Middlo over the past years and he wishes to carry this on.

He will still have employment at Poole picking up litter after the meetings ans selling food during the races but they have advised him that he would be better if he did not work in the bar. He would also be there in the role of team captain even though he was not actually racing because he was doing this at the end of last season. He thought that without him being at Poole on meeting nights that the club might fold as he is the only person who is capable of keeping the team together.

Also being there he would also be able to carry on riding on the track at practice nights, so that in a couple of years time, when he is older but maybe not much wiser, he can get his team captains place back as a rider, making sure that who ever stood in for him would be then able to go to another club.

Sorry if this post is upsetting to anyone, it was only ment as fun.

Edited by weatherwatcher

Well i did chose to go & see Tatum & Pearson last night, very enjoyable evening to!!

Did you take your ear plugs for when shouty had the microphone?

I don't think anyone is against mandatory breathe testing of all riders. But what the hell does that have to do with Darcy and the situation he now find himself in? He would have still be caught.

On the other hand had this course been in effect he may have not indulged? :unsure:

So Ward killed Lucy!

• Like 3

Thanks for taking on and fostering our ' love child ' (starman 2006)

The Poole Forum has been paradise the last few days

Long may it continue

Any problems contact the CSA and you will get their full support

You must have missed my recent post then... :rofl: No such luck...

Thanks for taking on and fostering our ' love child ' (starman 2006)The Poole Forum has been paradise the last few daysLong may it continueAny problems contact the CSA and you will get their full support

and up pips another genuine Poole fan who knows his stuff and is happy that Starman no longer posts on the Poole forum. One day I'm sure Starman will get it into his little head that he is mocked by everyone Poole fans included. Would hate him to leave here as would have nobody to laugh at
  • Like 1