British Speedway Forum

Has Muddlo made any utterances yet? Or has someone gagged him and superglued his tweeting fingers together?

Its quite amazing really. For weeks with nothing happening the airhead can't keep his trap shut and shoots all;; kinds of stupid comments out to social media and Speedway Star, then when something happens that really calls for a comment from a team manager i.e. his star rider gets a formal suspension, Muddlebrain has nothing to say .

Bizarre.

• Like 3

Its quite amazing really. For weeks with nothing happening the airhead can't keep his trap shut and shoots all;; kinds of stupid comments out to social media and Speedway Star, then when something happens that really calls for a comment from a team manager i.e. his star rider gets a formal suspension, Muddlebrain has nothing to say .

Bizarre.

Well not bizarre, I assume Matt told him to shut the effin hell up. But wouldn't it be refreshing if Middlo came out with a comment to say Ward has been foolish, and he hopes lesson learned so we can get back to talking about his riding in due course. If Middlo said something like that it would be hard to disagree with him.

Edited by TheReturn
  • Like 1

why not put ward in as wildcard for Cardiff, forget the winner of the british final, you will get the biggest crowd todate, BUMS ON SEATS. mickyp

why not put ward in as wildcard for Cardiff, forget the winner of the british final, you will get the biggest crowd todate, BUMS ON SEATS. mickyp

Yeah, the Aussies always get the biggest crowd support at the British GP.

If Ward was given the wildcard, I'd personally boycott the event in protest.

• Like 2

Yeah, the Aussies always get the biggest crowd support at the British GP.

If Ward was given the wildcard, I'd personally boycott the event in protest.

You won't be missed... :rofl:

• Like 2

He should not be given ANY gifts, missing key meetings because he has not qualified might, just might, make him think that doing wrong does not pay.

It really would be terrible if he got the Cardiff wild card, logic tells me it cant/wont happen.

Neither would he get the Aussie wild card, even though its his country.... he has to earn privileges.

Likewise 2016 GP's. If Emil says he when he comes back he wants to qualify through riding the qualifiers. If someone who has done nothing wrong thinks that way, then DW should do the same.

It would be interesting to know what the other GP riders are thinking. How do they feel about someone one was in a position where DW could have seriously injured them by riding whilst over the limit, gets suspended, then banned, then gets gifted with a wild card, one off or permanent?

Edited by OveFundinFan
  • Like 9

So let's screw over British riders for the sake of one troublesome Aussie.

• Like 8

Perhaps Darcy could be rewarded by being named the wild card in every round after June.....

Mind you, this was an interesting comment on the petition:

"John Hyam LONDON,

Speedway would be a mickey mouse sport if the riders were intoxicated."

Not sure that's any more real than the comments of Kim Jong Un, Rolf Harris and Nelson Mandela on there.

That Post was NOT made by the named author. He is not disposed towards signing petitions if any sort. I thought you would have checked that out before posting Norbold...I think you know the suggested signatory?

You're right, gustix, I do indeed know John Hyam and it is the sort of sensible thing I would expect him to say. Speedway WOULD become a mickey mouse sport if the riders were allowed to ride intoxicated. So I was rather hoping it was him who posted that comment. However, you seem to be suggesting he didn't and wouldn't agree with that sentiment. Shame really.

But how would you know that ?

Isn't it obvious? :lol:

Perhaps Darcy could be rewarded by being named the wild card in every round after June.....

I give it until Monday before some clown on Twitter starts a campaign along those lines.

As always Darcy comes out as the shining angel of the sport of speedway. What ever he does he does no wrong in some peoples minds. He drinks before a GP and the fans are saying he is being hard done to, not hard enough in my opinion.

What will he have to do to make all the Darcy lover realise what a turd he is, ne will be back in the limelight again before long no doubt for the wrong reasons again, if he sticks with his band of advisers.

Darcy get some some friends that will put you on the straight and narrow and let us then see your true tallent shine through.

If I was Ward I would head hunt Pete Adams to take him under his wing, if I was Ward I would bow scrap steel or borrow to get Adams. I think if this ever happen it would be an amazing partnership. At the Cleveland Arms on Wednesday I said to Adams there are two riders you should take under yur wing, the first one I said was Ward, he smiled and said if only I had the time! the other I said is Bridger, the smile disappeared!!!

• Like 1

Thank goodness I have not bought a ticket for Cardiff yet.

Perhaps this is something that BSI could 'nip-in-the-bud' PDQ.

Just giving it out via the British Final could solve it easiest.

But, then again Bomber is already in .... So anything is possible.

Thank goodness I have not bought a ticket for Cardiff yet.

Perhaps this is something that BSI could 'nip-in-the-bud' PDQ.

Just giving it out via the British Final could solve it easiest.

But, then again Bomber is already in .... So anything is possible.

We have Harris and Tai, do we need another? TBH the rest are second rate. :shock: