British Speedway Forum

Thats a bit harsh!

Sentiment is fair though.The wording might not be to everyones taste,i agree

• Like 1

As interesting as all the red light offence Posts on here are, members may be interested to know that my neighbbour's cat slept on my porch last night! :icon_smile_clown:

Very interesting to know that you spend your nights in your bedroom looking out for pussy...... Not sure what the connection to Darcy Ward is?

Oh yes...I get it now!

• Like 1

I prefer it when you comment in the Bournmouth echo you seem much nicer. Can i suggest if you find the conversation boring/irelevant etc p**s off somewhere else

Here's another comment in the "cat on the porch/red traffic light offence" vein that may be of interest as things seem to have made away from Darcy Ward:

"Philip Anthony Esposito, OC (born February 20, 1942) is a former Canadian professional ice hockey centre. A member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, he played 18 seasons in the National Hockey League for the Chicago Black Hawks, Boston Bruins and New York Rangers."

Edited by Guest

Here's another comment in the "cat on the porch/red traffic light offence" vein that may be of interest as things seem to have made away from Darcy Ward:

"Philip Anthony Esposito, OC (born February 20, 1942) is a former Canadian professional ice hockey centre. A member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, he played 18 seasons in the National Hockey League for the Chicago Black Hawks, Boston Bruins and New York Rangers."

Following on from phillipsr comment -why don`t you *uck off after that post ;)(it wouldn`t let me type in the word but it`s slang for the start of an Ice Hockey match)

Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 1

Following on from phillipsr comment -why don`t you *uck off after that post ;)(it wouldn`t let me type in the word but it`s slang for the start of an Ice Hockey match)

I thought reading many previous Posts that we had dropped Darcy Ward as the main topic for this thread? :rolleyes:

As other things are being discussed on this Thread - can I take it that Mr. Ward has been "let off, got away with it"?

Only asking. :blink: :blink:

• Like 1

It's just gustix up to his usual stuff yet again.We'll get the "First attended speedway at New Cross in 1946.....! soon.All return to normal when Nurse tucks him up though :t:

• Like 1

It's just gustix up to his usual stuff yet again.We'll get the "First attended speedway at New Cross in 1946.....! soon.All return to normal when Nurse tucks him up though :t:

I had to read that more than once to make sure.

TUCKS ... Not what I originally thought I read.

• Like 1

As other things are being discussed on this Thread - can I take it that Mr. Ward has been "let off, got away with it"?

Only asking. :blink: :blink:

I don't about what has happened in regard to Darcy Ward but I agree with your other comment. And it would appear the "usual gang of detractors" blame me for the change? :wink:

Out of interest Doug, when did you first see speedway? :unsure:

Out of interest Doug, when did you first see speedway? :unsure:

Not a question I can answer John.I only have an Olle Nygren rosette as a possible clue.Might be able to find out when I first attended a Streatham Redskins game though if I delve through boxes of stuff in the cellar

All quiet on twitter today it seems, no lambasting of the FIM, no sympathy seeking?

Maybe they've had bad news? :neutral:

Chris Holder has a nice new camper van though.

• Like 1

All quiet on twitter today it seems, no lambasting of the FIM, no sympathy seeking?

Maybe they've had bad news? :neutral:

Love the profile photo... caption 'why always us?' ??

• Like 1