British Speedway Forum

Was at Somerset last night, Tatum & Pearson said they feel Ward should be allowed to ride in March this year!!

• Like 1

wow do you watch your team or not.

Magic improved in leaps and bounds especially once Ward went missing. If you think Magic only 'did what he should have' then i think you are very much mistaken.

What do other fans think? Was Magic the main reason you won the league? Seemed to thrive on the responsibility

Matt Ford , as ive said many times, is able to produce match winning teams year on year and cant be faulted for that. Something you tend to gloss over when you have a go.

However doesnt mean i have to like the man or the way Poole sign riders just to get rid of them a season later.

my mum could manage the 7 riders Middlo has at his disposal. The man as proved by his ridiculous comments is a clown

No one rider won the league for Poole. Newman and Janowski both had good seasons, the latter especially when he stepped up as captain, but every rider except our 2nd reserve(s) had some superb victories as part of the usual team effort. Its a good team ethic that is created and continued at Poole - and probably at Torun and Piraterna too? - which sees Poole assets regularly in the home pits giving encouragement and helping out mechanically. Riders like Holder who only rode for a month, Ward even when suspended, plus the likes of Watt, Pedersen etc whenever they weren't racing elsewhere. :t:

Anyway this thread is about Darcy Ward in the SGP section, not Poole!! :approve:

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 4

Was at Somerset last night, Tatum & Pearson said they feel Ward should be allowed to ride in March this year!!

Wow, that really is surprising. I always got the impression that the Sky twins weren't that fussed with Ward, I mean they hardly ever mention him or interview him.

• Like 3

Wow, that really is surprising. I always got the impression that the Sky twins weren't that fussed with Ward, I mean they hardly ever mention him or interview him.

That's right. Its only some/most SGP, Torun, Piraterna, Poole and Aussie fans that like him!!

• Like 1

wow do you watch your team or not.

Magic improved in leaps and bounds especially once Ward went missing. If you think Magic only 'did what he should have' then i think you are very much mistaken.

Eh yeh, i think i watch my team a lot more than you do somehow. As i said, Magic did what i would expect him to do for a rider of his abillity.

It would be ironic if Darcy got let off but Middlo got banned for his comments to the press and on social media.....

No problem, we could use a guest manager or maybe implement the M/R facility.

Indeed, would it be possible for one manager to mange both teams in the same match? :unsure:

Edited by pugwash

Eh yeh, i think i watch my team a lot more than you do somehow. As i said, Magic did what i would expect him to do for a rider of his abillity.

so you dont think Magic improved at all then. very strange

so you dont think Magic improved at all then. very strange

Did i actually say that. ? you seem to read things in very strange ways. Mind you are a very strange person, so that would account for it...

Could be a number of reasons for this..

a.) They were just telling people what they thought they wanted to hear

b.) They're a pair of idiots

c.) Pearson is an idiot and Tatum just agrees with what Pearson says. i.e. "Absolutely Nige"

d.) They're so far up Ward's backside they could clean his teeth from the inside.

• Like 1

c.) Pearson is an idiot and Tatum just agrees with what Pearson says. i.e. "Absolutely Nige"

d.) They're so far up Ward's backside they could clean his teeth from the inside.

e) They know what they are talking about. (maybe) :unsure:

• Like 1

What DO you mean 'even skidder'???

I'm almost offended now!! :cry::nono::P

be positive - he couldve called you odd - that could really offend you! wink
  • Like 1

They didn't mention March at the Poole night but Tatum was of the opinion that there has been some sort of procedural c0ck up.

They didn't mention March at the Poole night but Tatum was of the opinion that there has been some sort of procedural c0ck up.
  • Like 1

Did they 'Cock up' twice Nick? :o;):D :D