British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
James Taplin

Coventry Vs Swidon 18/08/14

Afternoon fellas!! Looking forward to getting up the bees tonight and actually see some action!! Bees will win tonight in my eyes!! But after a good sunday backing KK and Nicki e/w in the Gp, was looking to see what everyones top bet was?? Want carry my run on hahaha.. So guys??? Best bets??? Winner?? Minus handicap?? Riders total points?? Rider match ups?? Lets discuss and find some winners!!!!!

Im looking to unload on the Bees. Going for a nice little home win.

yes fella!!!!! Love that post!!!! Come on the bees!!!! Odds are not up on 365 yet but how many you fancy them winning by?? Straight win or handicap market??? Hans, bomber and mjj points total, thoughts fella????

Belle Vue v Lakeside is the match on bet365 tonight not Coventry v Swindon.

Cov/Swindon is on Sky Sports 3

Fellas fellas fellas i know its live on sky and not 365. Was on about the odds not being up on 365 hahaha... So back to betting talk.... Whats your best bet for any of the racing tonight???? Thoughts?????

Fellas fellas fellas i know its live on sky and not 365. Was on about the odds not being up on 365 hahaha... So back to betting talk.... Whats your best bet for any of the racing tonight???? Thoughts?????

The odds won't be up till closer to start time so nobody will know what their bets are until then Fella.

Coventry by about 12, Troy and Worrall the only wall of resistance. Can't see big scores from either of Morris or Gustafsson.

Coventry by about 12, Troy and Worrall the only wall of resistance. Can't see big scores from either of Morris or Gustafsson.

good info fella.. Win by 12 is a good shout!! Will have to see whst the handicap market is this week, should be around that or maybe more i think.. Either way il be on it.. Come on the bees!!! Anyways yeah i understand the chat will start hotting up when the odds are out. Always good to have a little think and chat about it early doors though.. When the odds are up, let me know your bet then fella..

UP THE BEES!!!!!!!!

Do you think Lakeside could win at Belle Vue SCB/JT??

very very tough fella.. Belle vue race eastbourne after lakeside. This makes it even more interesting. Have you been qouted a price by a bookmaker or is this just a gut feeling at tge minute?? May join you on this bet. Will look up sone team news, anything of note??

Do you think Lakeside could win at Belle Vue SCB/JT??

Probably not. But they have done better since dropping PK than I expected! I seem to remeber Kim having a stormer at BV in his first few weeks as a Lakeside riders so it's not impossible.

I fancy Belle Vue to win by 4pts JT. Zagar should get a 15pt max so I would back him to score 11 or 12 over if 365 do this bet.

they nornally do. Thanks fie the tip!!! Will look up a price.. Any shout on coventry match for an overs/unders point score fella???

Personally i'm having a purple patch with my speedway bets of late , last 6 head to heads have all come up trumps. So this is my wager tonight.
Michael J Jensen +1 (vs Dakota North -1) @ 4/6
Krzysztof Buczkowski +5 (vs Peter Karlsson -5) @ 6/5
Ritchie Worrall +4 (vs Kim Nilsson -4) @ 7/10
Trebles, 1 bet * £20.00
Pays £124.