British Speedway Forum
Speedwaycrazy

Coventry V Lakeside Friday / Lakeside V Coventry Saturday

A couple of big meetings coming up for this weekend

Anyone know the full line ups?

I understand that Michel Bech is missing with Danny King riding at Coventry on Friday.

Davey Watt is currently sidelined with Injury, are Lakeside going with R/R again...I hope not!

I understand that Michel Bech is missing with Danny King riding at Coventry on Friday.

Davey Watt is currently sidelined with Injury, are Lakeside going with R/R again...I hope not!

Nicholls fits if available !

Lakeside should go for a call off, surely it isn't fair racing a team with half your riders missing.

Poole set the precedent and Coventry have already used the excuse this season.

I believe the only rider missing over the two meetings for Coventry will be Kyle Howarth on the Friday. Rye House are at Berwick Saturday but it's a rearranged meeting so Jason will be riding for Coventry.

see MJJ Danish team are riding Friday night. does that mean he will be missing and if so will it be a facility or PL 6 point rider?

Lets hope Garrity & Hansen are fit to race

Nicholls fits if available !

love nicholls but struggled at brandon last couple of times I have seen him this season at Brandon.

when is watt due back?

MJJ and howarth missing, never saw that one coming :mad:

Just waiting for the usual Bees fans to start defending MJJ.

Of course he is going to put his Danish commitments above the EL.

He is as bad as baby Pawlicki for missing meetings. :P

MJJ and howarth missing, never saw that one coming :mad:

Will bees get a facility for him?

Summers & Fricke already riding in PL so won't be able to use them as guests.

Only PL teams not riding are Scunthorpe, Rye House or Newcastle.

Edited by mdmc82

I'm hoping to travel up for this one - although I might wait until a bit closer to the time to decide once I know more about the teams and the forecast!

I'd much prefer to see Bech ride but hopefully Danny will be a fairly good guest - I'm sure Bees fans can have a better guess at how he might do!

Edited by Mjolnir

Just waiting for the usual Bees fans to start defending MJJ.

Of course he is going to put his Danish commitments above the EL.

He is as bad as baby Pawlicki for missing meetings. :P

I'll defend him in this instance since the Danish meeting was set for this date before the start of the season. As a DMU contracted rider he would be suspended if he chose to ride in a UK fixture instead. He can't be in two countries at once.! ;) Regards. Alan.

• Like 2

I'll defend him in this instance since the Danish meeting was set for this date before the start of the season. As a DMU contracted rider he would be suspended if he chose to ride in a UK fixture instead. He can't be in two countries at once.! ;) Regards. Alan.

Bit likes the Poles who get a hard time too. ;)

Are MJJ and Kyle Howarth back for Saturday? Living in the SE, I'm looking forward to that one, especially after Eastbourne last week.

Are MJJ and Kyle Howarth back for Saturday? Living in the SE, I'm looking forward to that one, especially after Eastbourne last week.

Depending on if riders have recovered from injury, Coventry should have a full team on Saturday at Lakeside.

When are Bech & Watt due back?

Bit likes the Poles who get a hard time too. ;)

Unique situation in speedway of essentially self-employed riders who ply their trade in different countries. Imagine the apoplectic reaction from (eg) Man.Utd. if Rooney was also playing this season for Barcelona , Sporting Club of Lisbon ,Paris St. Germain and the odd match for Moscow Dynamo., :lol:

• Like 1