British Speedway Forum
Speedwaycrazy

Coventry V Lakeside Friday / Lakeside V Coventry Saturday

MJJ`s Danish match is off-will he be able to get to Coventry in that case ??

Billund (45 mins from where he was riding tonight) to Manchester at 5pm, lands at 5.45. Could with traffic in his favour, a heavy right food and a slight delay for "track work" make it in time for heat 3 (his first race).

Would be immensely impressed if he did make it!

To all the people who've texted me. Adam was coughing up blood after last nights crash and has a sore back. He's resting today and will see how he feels tomorrow

Hope he gets better soon Jonny!

• Like 3

MJJ`s Danish match is off-will he be able to get to Coventry in that case ??

Should be no excuse not to be able to.

Can you work out a route and confirm ticket availability for him then please, as I am sure he will be very grateful to you.

There again maybe he will just be too tired like the world champion always is.

• Like 3

Of course there is, plane lands at 5.45 in Manchester. It will be extremely unlikely he could get to Coventry in time especially as it bank holiday weekend. Add the time to go through security and getting bags etc if he got to Coventry before 8.30 I'd be impressed.

No Lewis Bridger for Lakeside either. He isn't very well.

Edited by woz01

Can you work out a route and confirm ticket availability for him then please, as I am sure he will be very grateful to you.

There again maybe he will just be too tired like the world champion always is.

Of course there is, plane lands at 5.45 in Manchester. It will be extremely unlikely he could get to Coventry in time especially as it bank holiday weekend. Add the time to go through security and getting bags etc if he got to Coventry before 8.30 I'd be impressed.

Or known as that favourite expression `excuses`.

Watt is now riding so I really do fear for us tonight if he is truly fit an has a good night. I can see us struggling also with doubts over wether garrity has fully recovered.

No Lewis Bridger for Lakeside either. He isn't very well.

My enthusiasm for travelling to Coventry this afternoon is dwindling ... I hope Lewis feels better for tomorrow, obviously I wouldn't want him to ride if he doesn't feel up to it but he's flying at the moment and is so entertaining to watch.

I'm guessing it'll be R/R at such late notice?

Watt is now riding so I really do fear for us tonight if he is truly fit an has a good night. I can see us struggling also with doubts over wether garrity has fully recovered.

Not sure it makes much difference. King was going to ride instead of Watt and he is pretty good value at Brandon.

Or known as that favourite expression `excuses`.

Steve sometimes you make yourself look really stupid in trying to irritate rival fans. Sad. :neutral:

My enthusiasm for travelling to Coventry this afternoon is dwindling ... I hope Lewis feels better for tomorrow, obviously I wouldn't want him to ride if he doesn't feel up to it but he's flying at the moment and is so entertaining to watch.

I'm guessing it'll be R/R at such late notice?

Come and meet me and the dog - that will make the journey worthwhile......perhaps. :lol:

• Like 4

Steve sometimes you make yourself look really stupid in trying to irritate rival fans. Sad. :neutral:

Yet you fail to point out that Silver Cheetah Snr threw in a little attack on Woffy as well in his response.

Maybe you are just being selective and biased who you accuse of` looking stupid`??

Either way , anyone with an ounce of humour would know it was just a pure throw away bit of fun post.

Some seriously lacking a sense of humour today - particularly in the East Midlands. :neutral:

It always seems to take Watt a few meeting to get going after an injury. He is very hit and miss at Brandon. I can still see a win for the Bees here.

Yet you fail to point out that Silver Cheetah Snr threw in a little attack on Woffy as well in his response.

Maybe you are just being selective and biased who you accuse of` looking stupid`??

Either way , anyone with an ounce of humour would know it was just a pure throw away bit of fun post.

Some seriously lacking a sense of humour today - particularly in the East Midlands. :neutral:

No it is not a fun post, as usual you seem to have a hatred for MJJ but ignore any of your riders short comings.

• Like 3

Surely King will now guest for Bech and North for Bridger?

Edited by SCB