British Speedway Forum
Speedwaycrazy

Coventry V Lakeside Friday / Lakeside V Coventry Saturday

harris has been great recently

Rather than blaming the track, perhaps riders should look at the themselves a bit?

Mr Watt RPRBritishspeedway indeed you are correct, but its riders like you that are causing it, spit your dummy out if its not bowling green smooth and basically refuse to race.

coventry had two heat leaders a rider that could barley walk and two fast track reserves.

you got mullered by a 17 year old who already knows more track craft than you will ever get real, give up and go home and most of all stop conning the fans of lakeside!

• Like 5

Just being realistic. Im not one to get carried away when someone has a few good meetings. His overall average would tell you hes been getting worse each year.

But it's not just a few meetings is it. In the last ten meetings he must be averaging close to 9

anybody else noticed that its not lakeside fans causing all the fuss when this thread concerns their team, its swindon fans.

I guess this is understandable when they have a large chance of missing out on the play offs to both Lakeside and Coventry

But it's not just a few meetings is it. In the last ten meetings he must be averaging close to 9

10 meetings in 4 years? Look at him in the GP. Hes even worse now than he was when he needed a wild card every year.

Maybe one of the stats nerds on here can post his end of season average for 2011 onwards pls? Maybe im wrong in which case I will admit im wrong.

He always seems to get more confidence when with bees and at brandon.

He is actually averaging 9 if you forget rolling averages and just go on this season

Without looking that up I can tell you thats not correct. One of your own fans said he was averaging 9 at home so there is absolutely no chance hes averaging 9 away! Edited by thecoombdog

As I said I like Bomber but Bomber has been scoring big points against patched up teams with second string riders riding in a Heat Leader position.

Its took a long time but we have finally agreed on something lol.

If its not Darcy its Batchelor and now it is Watt who's next?.

1. The track is poor compared to what it use to be.

2. Why blame the riders or promoters all of the time its not there fault the BSPA are killing British Speedway.

3. If Jason could barely walk then I highly doubt Jason would ride 7 Heats of Speedway.

4. Watt is so much better and always will be so much better than Sarjeant so I don't know where you got that statement from.

5. How do you know Davey's not trying in case you had forgotten Davey was injured last week.

1. agreed

2. he wasnt trying he came took the money blamed the track and f**Ked off

3. he was helped onto the bike, just shows pride for a team

4.Watt has achieved ZERO in his career a journey man at best

5 if you were there ANYONE could see he wasn't trying

6 Aussies are self imploding, Wards a drunk, batchelor moans watt is useless and even holder admits that "im not going out in the dirt" last weeks GP, they are taking the UK for a ride

Edited by philfromcov
  • Like 3

I was there supporting both teams last night and can also confirm that Garrity was in lots of pain and was helped on and off the bike. You could see the pain in his face but when asked, he said he was in lots of pain but no way he was going to let the bees down and would give everything he could. Nice touch for him to thank the bees fans for there concern and support as well.

• Like 1

Lakeside and bees fans should just ignore them. love the way some fans of other teams comment on meetings they didn't even watch.

Case of green eyed monster I think

6 Aussies are self imploding, Wards a drunk, batchelor moans watt is useless and even holder admits that "im not going out in the dirt" last weeks GP, they are taking the UK for a ride

And Rory rides on a British licence ;)

• Like 1

only riders moaning about the track are the ones that didn't score. track could have been perfect and still watt would have moaned. Morley was against stronger reserves tonight so was always going to struggle a bit. After all this moaning, I am expecting Watt to top score tomorrow then if the track was his only problem.

Are Bridger and Adam back

so you think only the riders that struggled thought the track was bad? Dak did ok but said it was bad n the worst hes ridden all season

Very heavy rain showers the biggest threat to both teams tonight. Coming in from the west so take your brollies with you.