British Speedway Forum
Speedwaycrazy

Coventry V Lakeside Friday / Lakeside V Coventry Saturday

Are the home fans leaving already? is there a fire drill?

so what will Watt & Morley's excuses be tonight?

Good by Kim and Rory tonight

Amazing by the bees!! they are on fire and thats with some of the rider riding through injury.

They just keep getting better and better, home & away

Edited by mdmc82

Have no doubt that track conditions played their part, but even so, that is a very, very impressive showing from Coventry.

They're coming into form at the exactly right time. Playoffs are looking very interesting!

• Like 1

Have no doubt that track conditions played their part, but even so, that is a very, very impressive showing from Coventry.

They're coming into form at the exactly right time. Playoffs are looking very interesting!

showing they are capable of riding any track which is what you need.

11points in last 4 meetings - (5 away points) (6home)

When Coventry are able to track their full 1-7 you'd fancy them against anybody over two legs at the moment.

So Lakeside have given up then ????????/

Only Nilsson scored well for Lakeside, along with Rory as a guest, if monday is not rained off they are likely to get hammered again at Swindon.

• Like 1

Except for Rory and Kim, that was an embarrassing performance by the Hammers. Coventry consistently beat us out the start and just seemed much more interested than we did - full credit to them, they fully deserved the win.

The track conditions were very tricky, especially at the start. Well done to the track staff for making it rideable (just about) after the heavy rain shortly before the start of the meeting. The Lakeside track is usually very well prepared but there's only so much you can do!

Coventry certainly visited at the right time though - we're having our usual bad luck and our season is crumbling around us as it always seems to.

I didn't hear all of Jon's comments, but if he was suggesting that Bech might be replaced then I have mixed feelings. He has been brilliant, but he has also been missing a lot for various reasons. I want a team of riders who are committed to the club, but at the same time it would be terrible to potentially damage our relationship with a young talent who has so much potential. I would hate to see him visiting with another team!

Edited by Mjolnir

Terrible performance from the Hammers well played to the Bees who put on a brilliant team effort. Hopefully Danny King will replace Watt not Bech.

Rory out on a tactical now so could be very close in a min

Obsessed with Davey Watt now and you are even popping up on my twitter feed slating him! At least it takes the heat of your pathetic obsession with Swindon and our team spirit.

Cov looking good but Lakeside are so poor.

• Like 3

To all the members tweeting Davey Watt give it a rest. It is actually quite abusing now. Criticise Davey on here if you want but there is no need for fans to stalk Davey on Twitter.

Well he started it on Friday so it's his own fault if he's getting some back. :P And no I've not been joining in as I'm not really into twittering or whatever it's called.

• Like 1