British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Swindon V Kings Lynn Thursday 21st August 7.30pm

I want to have a bet but there's nothing there that really stands out for me.

Getting the same feeling to be honest but still gone with Batch over 8 and Lynn +6!

I have lost every single bet I have ever had on Bjerre.

After 27 times you learn the avoid the Danish Midget at all costs.

The problem with guys like Batchelor and Iversen is sometimes they team ride and lose out a few points there, especially when it's a close match like I suspect it to be.

Gone for Iversen & Batchelor over 10 & 8 respectively. Don't think there will be much in it, so could be a close one.

Was very tempted to go with Lambert (+4) over North as Lambert should score at least 4 easily enough, and could be more if he pops out of the start once, but considered it to be too risky with North in strong form.

Edited by MrMungo

I have lost every single bet I have ever had on Bjerre.

After 27 times you learn the avoid the Danish Midget at all costs.

Agreed. Never bet on Bjerre. Far too hot and cold.

Damn bet 365, just put all my money on a heat 5 5-1. It was 5-1 but they're showing it a a loser, until they "fix" it I cant have nay more heat bets!

Spot on with my Batchelor prediction.

well done gater the bookies dont seem to be going that high with totals now forcing us to go over which is going yo be a pain for my under totals lol.i had a dabble on lynn plus 8 in play but didng come off :(.

Nothing was easy tonight but I just knew Hans wasn't going to be in Heat 15 so I though its worth a shout.

Plus Batch doesn't normally team ride.

well done mate ill give you that good bet :), Ive had a crap week not won 1 bet.

Your luck will change tonight. Should be some good bets tonight as both away teams will struggle in my opinion.

hope so mate need a winner,never thought id say this a week ago lol.

you can give me a tip instead :)