British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paulco

Workington V Glasgow Pl Fri 22nd Aug 2014

Glasgoow were very good. Wolbert, Rusty (sublime), Pijper,Bunyan (big points) Lykke, all rode very well and Tero arrived late and got a point, best team won get over it.

• Like 1

Good to meet up again with Paulco, chuffed to bits for you Pal, long time coming but for a true speedway supporter well deserved just curb that smugness ;0))

Edited by George S
  • Like 1

Well done Glasgow you deserved it tonight, we just weren't at the races , helped with bunyan at reserve and r/r/ for that fantastic no 1 you have :wink: who couldn't make it !! We don't have the luck with guests , but if a team I like to see do well it is Glasgow, As for the Comets , well where do we go from here , who knows ?? But as a supporter you have to get behind your team win or lose so onto next weekend , B4E , I have to believe :D

• Like 1

Well done Glasgow you deserved it tonight, we just weren't at the races , helped with bunyan at reserve and r/r/ for that fantastic no 1 you have :wink: who couldn't make it !! We don't have the luck with guests , but if a team I like to see do well it is Glasgow, As for the Comets , well where do we go from here , who knows ?? But as a supporter you have to get behind your team win or lose so onto next weekend , B4E , I have to believe :D

always nice to see someone gracious in defeat...... Then roll out the excuses hee hee :)

very pleased for glasgow fans

but as a workington die hard im really worried looks like workington speedway is in self distruct

nothing going right and crowd very poor with a performance like tonight just how can people pay extra for a double helping next week

at this moment in time im unsure if ill be there next week theres just no entertainment in it anymore so for what will be proberbly £25 i might aswell put that money to better use

maybe go to redcar on thursday instead

Glasgow are not excellent, Workington bar grazjonek have been below par all season

what a weak pl it has been all season

Great by Jason Bunyan, hopefully he gets an offer from a big club now

• Like 1

Glasgow are not excellent, Workington bar grazjonek have been below par all season

:rofl:

Edited by Cj69

what/who are thr big clubs??

Well Done to our Scottish cousins, having Comets fans with us at every meeting this season have a dig at us all season this makes up for it slightly.

You have to feel a bit for the Comets Promotion, the side that they put together looked a really good one and certs for a Play Off place but is looking increasingly like they could well miss out.

Speechless!! :shock::shock::shock:

Are Worky average fiddling

Edited by Mr Blobby
  • Like 1

what/who are thr big clubs??

Edinburgh & if the Dale Devils were still riding and did i say Edinburgh they are quite a big club correct me if i am wrong but they have nine letters in there name so yes that is a big word for a club.

Edited by Gazc

Well Done to our Scottish cousins, having Comets fans with us at every meeting this season have a dig at us all season this makes up for it slightly.

You have to feel a bit for the Comets Promotion, the side that they put together looked a really good one and certs for a Play Off place but is looking increasingly like they could well miss out.

I don't think it was personally...