British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Fromafar

Hunter Anderson News?

Does anyone have an update on Young Aussie Hunter Anderson who was injured at Bewley in the grass track meeting a couple of weeks ago?

Rod Anderson

Today Hunter has improved and been awake most of the day and moving his Left leg , he is looking around very lost and staring straight through you but for short periods can focus on the person talking to him and is responding , even today went as far as hold the ph while I was playing him messages and showing him pics , the nurses are doing a terrific job with him and we couldn't ask for better treatment for him , he is getting his Traci out tomorrow which I am sure will make him more comfortable and the doctors will be looking to do something with his shoulder to fix the protruding bone sticking out soon although it dosent appear to be causing him any concern , he also still has his massive bruises on the inside and outside of his arm that I am sure he would of like to have showing you all

• Like 1

Saw Hunter at Rye House shortly before his accident, he looked very promising. Best wishes to him and his Family

Rod Anderson

Today Hunter has improved and been awake most of the day and moving his Left leg , he is looking around very lost and staring straight through you but for short periods can focus on the person talking to him and is responding , even today went as far as hold the ph while I was playing him messages and showing him pics , the nurses are doing a terrific job with him and we couldn't ask for better treatment for him , he is getting his Traci out tomorrow which I am sure will make him more comfortable and the doctors will be looking to do something with his shoulder to fix the protruding bone sticking out soon although it dosent appear to be causing him any concern , he also still has his massive bruises on the inside and outside of his arm that I am sure he would of like to have showing you all

Thanks hopefully he makes good progress.