British Speedway Forum
markyb

Coventry Vs Kings Lynn now Sept 4th - Empty Stadium ?

Speedway is the biz, not this football sh#t lol

Edited by Trees
  • Like 2

I know at least 10 Lynn fans & myself that will be there. Stuff the football :)

Make that 13,

Hope the tea is hot this time,

Nah , don't bother, I'll bring a flask.....

What messed up logic. You want it to rain? So then Coventry end up with more meeting not run before the cut off meaning they fail to make the playoffs due to a lack of meetings run.

Not at all, I'm just being selfish? ;)

So the panic did set in !

Meeting moved to the night before now - on the Thursday. See coventry bees web-site.

Happy days

Always amuses me how folk say its only 16 mins of action in speedway... but claim its 90 mins in football....

Must apologise profusely - 15 heats at say 63 seconds per race is under 16 minutes - thanks for pointing out that silly error !

Do not claim that football has 90 minutes of action - that is why the word pseudo was used.

Happy days (again)

You're a very strange Bees fan. If you're on a wind up it's usual to do it against a rival team not your own. Think you need to take lessons off Steve Shovlar or Starman. :wink: Anyway, I'll be coming back off my hols early so I will be there and I'm sure plenty of others will be too as Coventry chase a play off place.

And now back from your hols even earlier I guess !

• Like 1

This fixture has now been changed from 5th (when we had a full team) to 4th when without Garrity & Howarth (and poor guest choices)

thats 3 points thrown away!

• Like 1

No Garrity or Howarth vs Lynn - you accept it vs Leicester as it's that or nothing but why mess up the Lynn meeting?!

Will Lynn be at full strength? Got to say either go speedway for 17 quid or CCFC return to Coventry for tenner? Gives fans the option to go to both now which wasn't the case before.

No Garrity and no Howarth.

Where are Kenny Hansen loyalties or favourable contract ?

His Danish team Slangerup race against Holsted in the same night.

(Summers also unavailable as a decent guest)

HD

I assume if Thurs is rained off they could rerun on the Friday.

That would make sense!

This fixture has now been changed from 5th (when we had a full team) to 4th when without Garrity & Howarth (and poor guest choices)

thats 3 points thrown away!

No need to worry about that - Coventry would have to lose 2 or 3 home meetings and Swindon win 2 or 3 away for them to finish 3rd in table and Coventry will still make play-offs anyway in 4th!!

Not necessarily. Depends if Lynn want Coventry in the play offs :P:shock::P

Lynn need to win there if they want to be sure of finishing top of the table though so I doubt there'll be any favours!

Marvellous, I can't go now.

Marvellous, I can't go now.

same here