Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
markyb

Coventry Vs Kings Lynn now Sept 4th - Empty Stadium ?

Had this this been last month, I'd have no doubt we would have lost. Now with so many riders missing this could go either way.

woz01, on 04 Sept 2014 - 3:11 PM, said:

They did in the original statement although I still don't understand why they changed it to this date as overall the two crowd for the two days would've been similar. Friday because of the footy and today for a weakened line up.

I was asked to post a question a week ago by a non forum supporter & there has been no reply .

Bet 365 says Swindon v Wolves , have they given up with Coventry and their terilble track

Yeah it is. Go to in-play and the schedule and scroll down to 19:30 hours and it will say Cov v Lynn live.

got swindon v wolverhampton

Bet 365 says Swindon v Wolves , have they given up with Coventry and their terilble track

Bet365 dont care how good/bad a meeting is.They like predictability. So they won't be liking the fact nobody knows who is riding for Coventry.

Have just telephoned Coventry stadium (4.30 pm) to enquire as to the Jason Garrity replacement situation for tonight.

(02476 542395)

The lady on the other end of the phone advised that hopefully in half an hour (5.00 pm) something will be known !

Happy Days (possibly !)

Very worrying that still don't have anybody.

If there is nobody available on the list then that's not Bees fault. Couldn't bspa let them use Newman?