British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dump that clutch

Kings Lynn V Swindon - 27-08-2014 @ 19:30

Just thought i'd start the topic for Wednesday's clash, will the Robins be at full strength for this one and can we inflict a home defeat on the 'Stuttering Stars'.... i feel we will need to win to get in the play offs...?

• Like 1

The Stars are at full strength (thank goodness!) and this will be a true test for us, a good win will show the Stars have their mojo back ......... COME ON!!!!!!!

The Stars are at full strength (thank goodness!) and this will be a true test for us, a good win will show the Stars have their mojo back ......... COME ON!!!!!!!

Big good luck to Swindon.

We will? Is Porsing OK then? And Rose was injured on Sunday...or not? :unsure:

May not be at full strength now. Possible ligament damage for Lewis Rose after his fall at Glasgow on Sunday :( Boo hoo! Never rains but it pours!

Official website has Stars at full strength, hopefully Lewis Rose will be able to take his place after missing tonight at Newcastle and tomorrow at Cradley.

That's where I took my knowledge from, the official website, tbh I didn't know Rose had hurt himself, it's a job to keep up with our team, but yes hope you are right GB!! That's 3 of them beat up now, hopefully the adrenaline will be running high!!!!

Rose is currently on crutches I'm led to believe...

I always thought Rose riding in 3 leagues could come back and bite us.. I appreciate the financial implications but nobody can do that much travelling on our crap roads without it taking it's toll. It was only a matter of time before sometime like this happened.

Rose is currently on crutches I'm led to believe...

Oh no, that's not good. Hopefully nothing too serious and he will be back soon.

on the plus side, the other half of team lewis top scored for Newcastle yesterday.....hopefully means he is getting back on form.

Will Batch rip up the NA as he often does, will PK stay on his bike for all his

We need to sneak a win...will be happy with two points, but would prefer 3.

Gonna be a close exciting meeting me thinks....

Would Like to see Porsing return to the form he was displaying a few weeks back. I Think he is the key to Lynns chances of making the play-off final.

This meeting isnt a balls or bust for Swindon but anything out of it (if you can pardon the unintended pun) would be a bonus...important for KL to get there wheels alligned again i think.

The Robins would have targeted certain other fixtures to gain maximum points from hoping Lakeside are blowing out and that Eastbourne gain absolute zero from there away encounters...im kind of forgetting about Coventry as i think they will somehow squeeze in enough meetings to gain top 4 considering the roll they are currently on.

Having said that i guess if we ride to our abilities around the NA we could spring a surprise or two?? Need much more away from Troy and Nick than we have been getting and hoping Steve has his trapper gloves back on and will PK have got over his bang to the head and will Dakota keep up his resurgence plus can Simon outscore last places with race victories?...could be a good un

Yep Rose is out, in good form at the mo too, shame for him and us!

what decent options do we have for lewis r ?