British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dump that clutch

Kings Lynn V Swindon - 27-08-2014 @ 19:30

No you would and should have won, you were robbed

Even worse then, hope doesn't cost us, Rosco will be going ballistic

Edited by noggin
  • Like 1

Good result for the robins, and with a bit of luck it could have been more than the one point. Switching Nick and Dak worked well and Batch put in a very good score. Simon does not seem to like that track and what a strange decision by the ref re Peter in heat 11.

There are still too many pessimistic posters who predicted no points for the robins from this meeting.

• Like 1

North Dakota was a fantastic signing. Thank goodness Rosco acted quickly and dumped Klindt. North is our rider of the season, in my view.

I did assure you Dak was a brilliant team man, and it's great to see his improvement this year for the Robins.... :t:

• Like 2

Agree absolutely fantastic week in week out.

PK shouldn't have turned up tbh. PK wasn't fit enough

He had a paid win thats better than darcy managed saturday!

He had a paid win thats better than darcy managed saturday!

Hangovers can take such a long time to shift :wink:

• Like 4

Why did Kildemand declare himself fit? PK may have cost us a place in the play-offs.

Cost us ??? You posted from poole at 5.30p.m. I Think you are a Poole supporter!!!!!

• Like 1

You really should be wise to him by now.

• Like 1

Gater1 is Shovlar and I claim my five pounds.

• Like 2

Swindon are certainly getting their act together in time and fair play to them if they make the top 4. They deserve it right now.

It is sad to see the Stars so out of form tho.

And who is the referee? If Kildemand was still on track he should have got 2nd. Nothing about "not racing" in the rulebook. Just have to be under power

Why do they have to be under power. How many times have you seen a rider push the bike round which is not under power for a point.

• Like 2

Gater1 is Shovlar and I claim my five pounds.

No, try again!

Why do they have to be under power. How many times have you seen a rider push the bike round which is not under power for a point.

Another rubbishe ref costs the Robins then as how can she have made that decision when rides push the bike round?.

Another rubbishe ref costs the Robins then as how can she have made that decision when rides push the bike round?.

As Rory crashed at the beginning of lap 3 that would have meant Kildeman pushing round for over 2 laps which he could not have done without North lapping him.

As I understand it races that are awarded in the order the ref thinks they would have finished so Kildemann would have been excluded anyway for being lapped.

• Like 2