British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Tigerish

Sheffield Vs Ipswich Pl 28/08/14

Ha ha ha like your optimism, but I think I shall stick with my last prediction.

Tungate would have been brought up on bigger tracks i guess, but everytime I see him on one, I don't think I've ever seen him ride the best and fastest line, probably not strong enough to hold on.

You are probably right Mr Baldyman I haven't had that pleasure!.

However - a) this Sheffield team is pants

B) Ippo are riding well

c) Tungate & Heeps were surely brought up on big tracks

d) Risager knocked up 3 race wins at Peterborough earlier in the season so can turn the throttle full on

e) Worrall has been known to hit double figures at Peterborough and Berwick this year

f) you got a point at a strong Peterborough in June

So all in all - 4 points coming up!!

Know quite a bit about Sheffield.

Tungate record around Sheffield; 2013 4 paid 6 from 4 rides, 2012 1 paid 2 from 3 rides

Heeps ; record around Sheffield; 2013 3 from 4 rides, 2012 1 from 3 rides,

Risager record around Sheffield; 2013 6 from 4 rides, 4 paid 5 from 4 rides, 2011 5 paid 7 from 4 rides,and 4 from 4 rides.

Never seen anything from either of them to suggest that they will be prolific around Sheffield, unless you know something that I don't.

More than likely not Manzares' cup of tea either!

Don't expect a point here, but not expecting a real thumping either.

We are as bad here as we are at Somerset, but we should do better here because the Sheffield team isn't anywhere near as good as Somerset. And on Saturday we get to give Sheffield a good beating at foxhall

Witches will sneak a win here, my tea leaves have spoken...

You had better give that tea another stir, I think the tigers might just nick this one.

Know quite a bit about Sheffield.

Tungate record around Sheffield; 2013 4 paid 6 from 4 rides, 2012 1 paid 2 from 3 rides

Heeps ; record around Sheffield; 2013 3 from 4 rides, 2012 1 from 3 rides,

Risager record around Sheffield; 2013 6 from 4 rides, 4 paid 5 from 4 rides, 2011 5 paid 7 from 4 rides,and 4 from 4 rides.

Never seen anything from either of them to suggest that they will be prolific around Sheffield, unless you know something that I don't.

As the financial watchdogs say.....

Past performance is not necessarily a guide to future results.

Should be 3 points for Ippo.

Don't think any Witches team in history has ridden well at Owlerton - almost certainly a defeat, but not easy to predict the margin.

You are probably right Mr Baldyman I haven't had that pleasure!.

However - a) this Sheffield team is pants

B) Ippo are riding well

c) Tungate & Heeps were surely brought up on big tracks

d) Risager knocked up 3 race wins at Peterborough earlier in the season so can turn the throttle full on

e) Worrall has been known to hit double figures at Peterborough and Berwick this year

f) you got a point at a strong Peterborough in June

So all in all - 4 points coming up!!

Peatboghorror and Shielfield big and fast but not as wide and pacey as Owlerton, which (as often quoted on Live Updates) is one straight and five bends :-)

Why don't we wait and see? Who knows what the outcome will be. Hope the weather is favourable and we get to see some racing!

Does anyone know if Adam Ellis is ok as he doesn't appear to have ridden since last Thursdays win over Worky ? He didn't ride for either the Witches or Lakeside on Friday .

If Adam hates the Lakeside track as much as rumours suggest, I'm not sure it's doing his overall progression any favours by having it as his home track.

At his young age it could quite easily get him down and affect his confidence.

• Like 1

Preview on Witches website states full strength side at Sheffield so looks as though TBC is actually Adam.