British Speedway Forum

Why should Pedersen face disciplinary action ? He just got excluded when hes competing for the world championship, kicking a table to let off steam, disciplinary ?????

WHICH he did in his own pit bay ...

• Like 1

I read this on a Facebook page: "The 'Daily Mirror" (Monday, September 15, 2014) carries a small report on the meeting. It's mainly about how Tai Woffinden defied a hand injury to ride and in so doing narrowed the gap to seven points behind series leader Greg Hancock. SADLY - the 'Daily Mirror" did not mention that Greg did not ride in the meeting because of injury. Is that what one calls 'biased journalism'?

Stand by for anti-gustix fireworks!!!!

I read this on a Facebook page: "The 'Daily Mirror" (Monday, September 15, 2014) carries a small report on the meeting. It's mainly about how Tai Woffinden defied a hand injury to ride and in so doing narrowed the gap to seven points behind series leader Greg Hancock. SADLY - the 'Daily Mirror" did not mention that Greg did not ride in the meeting because of injury. Is that what one calls 'biased journalism'?

I WOULD venture an educated guess that it was in the original copy but was subbed out to fit the available space ...

Edited by PHILIPRISING

I WOULD venture an educated guess that it was in the original copy but was subbed out to fit the available space ...

As well we know about 'annoying hatchet work by subs on the sports desk." I feel certain you are correct Phil.

I think I didn't explain my comment properly. What I meant was is there any ruling regarding behaviour on tv (ie footballers being disciplined for swearing at cameras in their sport)? Wasn't having a go at Pedersen, it actually made for quite good viewing and shows the riders have passion (something that other sports sadly lack).

And I know the Gollob Boyce incident is totally different, it just reminded me of it for some reason. I have a strange mind...........

I think I didn't explain my comment properly. What I meant was is there any ruling regarding behaviour on tv (ie footballers being disciplined for swearing at cameras in their sport)? Wasn't having a go at Pedersen, it actually made for quite good viewing and shows the riders have passion (something that other sports sadly lack).

And I know the Gollob Boyce incident is totally different, it just reminded me of it for some reason. I have a strange mind...........

If TV didn't stick a camera in a riders face or pit bay directly after an incident when the blood is boiling we would all be none the wiser. TV want a reaction so riders shouldn't face any action just for chucking a few toys out the pram.

• Like 3

If TV didn't stick a camera in a riders face or pit bay directly after an incident when the blood is boiling we would all be none the wiser. TV want a reaction so riders shouldn't face any action just for chucking a few toys out the pram.

SPOT on...

• Like 1

You mean like Holder spitting water at the camera? Spitting water at a camera is far worse IMO!

Pedersen showed some anger and frustration in his own pit area, not his fault some twit put a camera on him.

He was a hair's breadth from giving that woman a dig, that's the lasting impression I have from his antics on Saturday. I've no problem with him booting inanimate objects round the pits, it makes for good tv, I don't even have a problem with 2 riders exchanging blows if they're both up for it. The expression on his face as he squared up to her was there for all to see what he is in real life, a bully.

They all know the cameras are there, he lost the plot momentarily and showed his true colours, went down in my estimation.

I'll still look forward to seeing him ride, there's very rarely a dull moment when he's around, just wish he hadn't done that..

They all get frustrated, look what Davey Watt has just posted on twitter. But Nicki is the one that gets the stick ..

Got so angry tonight. Lost it and booted my toolbox. Soooooo frustrating. (Toolbox and foot are ok) 1f621.png1f602.png1f621.png1f602.png

Big difference between booting a toolbox/table and squaring up to a woman, a woman who is part of your own crew. You're a woman aren't you, surely you must have felt for her when he did that, it was clear that she felt the need to recoil, not nice at all.

Big difference between booting a toolbox/table and squaring up to a woman, a woman who is part of your own crew. You're a woman aren't you, surely you must have felt for her when he did that, it was clear that she felt the need to recoil, not nice at all.

more to the point why is she in the pits at all .it should be 2 mechanics and 1 rider. Get rid of all these hangers on ,they are not needed .

He didn't square up to her, stop trying to over dramatise things. What has being a woman got to do with it?

more to the point why is she in the pits at all .it should be 2 mechanics and 1 rider. Get rid of all these hangers on ,they are not needed .

She's his physio, I'd imagine she's there because he wants her there and he pays her to be there!

He was a hair's breadth from giving that woman a dig, that's the lasting impression I have from his antics on Saturday. I've no problem with him booting inanimate objects round the pits, it makes for good tv, I don't even have a problem with 2 riders exchanging blows if they're both up for it. The expression on his face as he squared up to her was there for all to see what he is in real life, a bully.

They all know the cameras are there, he lost the plot momentarily and showed his true colours, went down in my estimation.

I'll still look forward to seeing him ride, there's very rarely a dull moment when he's around, just wish he hadn't done that..

this post says more about you than pedersen I'm afraid ... You talking utter bollox and basically pretending you can mind read.... Squared up to her?? I've heard it all now :) un bell eve a bell Jeff.