British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Swindon V Lakeside Thursday 28th August 7.30pm

Nothing too appealing on there for me. Possibly Starke (+4) V Worrall, but can also see him having a rough night and not scoring a great deal so probably won't risk it.

May try a few small "exactly" bets for the hell of it!

Gustafsson Over 6 is worth a small stake mate.

He just seems to have lost a bit of edge lately. I can envisage a 0303 score!

I had a bet on him the other week - he won me some money but only because the guy he was up against had a bigger stinker than he had, and only just!

Since moving up into the heat leader role again, he has not scored over 6 at home.

He just seems to have lost a bit of edge lately. I can envisage a 0303 score!

I had a bet on him the other week - he won me some money but only because the guy he was up against had a bigger stinker than he had, and only just!

Since moving up into the heat leader role again, he has not scored over 6 at home.

Simon is the 3 0 machine . so its going to be 3 6 9 12 or 15 for him tonight lol

It's raining, expect very little from Watt. So Kildemand -2 vs Watt looks good to me!

It's raining, expect very little from Watt. So Kildemand -2 vs Watt looks good to me!

I had same thinking! As soon as I saw a post that it was raining, I had a cheeky late bet on PK over Watt.

I had same thinking! As soon as I saw a post that it was raining, I had a cheeky late bet on PK over Watt.

What I saw of him Friday and Saturday I'd back a one armed man over him on current form!

idiot hell Davey! All he had to do was roll around for one heat!

In all fairness, on that and last night's showing, there's no guarantee Kildemand would've got the 3 points needed for the bet anyway!

For once the bookies have paid out in my favour when I didn't expect it :D

For once the bookies have paid out in my favour when I didn't expect it :D

They've ballsed up there, surely?

ie, re the Watt bet, not giving you money I mean :P

They say aslong as he comes to the tapes in his 1st ride which he did then thats enought,thought SCB knew that haha :)

They say aslong as he comes to the tapes in his 1st ride which he did then thats enought,thought SCB knew that haha :)

Fair enough. I always thought it was a case of completing a ride.

Very small profit for me then if they can pull their finger out and give me the rest of the winnings.

Is that what they said? If so they owe me money from a Swedish meeting back in April when I backed Krys Buck to outscore Dan Davidsson but it was void as Davidsson crashed out of heat 1 and withdrew from the meeting.

Simon is the 3 0 machine . so its going to be 3 6 9 12 or 15 for him tonight lol

That's a bit unfair. He got 2 and a bonus in one ride.

• Like 1