British Speedway Forum
The Nomad

Polish Individual Meetings

Any ideas yet what tracks will hosting a meeting on the sunday?

FIM fixture list now changed and the meetings originally scheduled for 12 October have been put back one week.

No news yet of any other meetings on the Sunday after Torun.

Interesting, I believe this meeting was added to the Sportowefakty calender not so long ago. Remember I checked earlier and there was nothing on 12.10.

The FIM calender shows the U21 club pairs on Thursday 9th but does not state where. Does anyone know where this is going to be held as we're doing the golden helmet and working our way over.

Thanks for that Henry. A bit far out of the way, sadly. Would mean a long journey on Friday.

Apologies -I was wrong there is a meeting at Rybnik on Sunday October 12th start time 2pm local time Poland v Rest of the World

Teams -courtesy of Sportowefakty

Reszta Świata
1. Grigorij Łaguta
2. Matej Zagar
3. Tai Wofffinden
4. Andreas Jonsson
5. Troy Batchelor
6. Dakota North

Polska
9. Tomasz Gollob
10. Piotr Pawlicki
11. Jarosław Hampel
12. Maciej Janowski
13. Krzysztof Kasprzak
14. Kacper Woryna

Rybnik however is a long way from Torun-it`s down the south nearer to Czestochowa and Tarnow.

The FIM calender shows the U21 club pairs on Thursday 9th but does not state where. Does anyone know where this is going to be held as we're doing the golden helmet and working our way over.

Anyone have the result of the Golden Helmet,? - or was the date changed. ?

Should have been last w/end.