British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Skidder1

Lakeside V Poole (part 2) Friday 5th September.

If Bridgers contact with Kildemand had made the chain come off or his bike stop some other way he'd have been in a heap on the floor. If you lose drive on a bend you dont stay on. He got a taste of his own medicine, had a strop and parked up and cost Poole a league point.

Can someone please explain to me how Newman took 6 rides all reserve rides ?? I went to cov last night and watched 3 riders rides 3 times surely this should of happend twice tonight ??

Can someone please explain to me how Newman took 6 rides all reserve rides ?? I went to cov last night and watched 3 riders rides 3 times surely this should of happend twice tonight ??

when a rider is injured during a meeting the min3 ride rule does not apply.

Covs missing rider was not injured so the ghost position had to take 3rides

• Like 1

But he got lapped before he did so. Clarification anyone ? I'm a fan not a stato........

HE could not get lapped unless it was a 5 lap race. The race is over after the 4th lap . Once you have started the 4th lap like Peter Kildermand had it is impossible to get lapped.

I was just worried that Peter Kildermand pushed the bike over the line as I had had a bet at 17.00 on a drawn match

Edited by mickthemuppet

If Bridgers contact with Kildemand had made the chain come off or his bike stop some other way he'd have been in a heap on the floor. If you lose drive on a bend you dont stay on. He got a taste of his own medicine, had a strop and parked up and cost Poole a league point.

Were you watching this because the contact happened on the straight.

• Like 1

That's just your opinion and I disagree. I have seen chains come off many times and riders just lose drive - and I have also seen them being thrown off!

• Like 1

That's just your opinion and I disagree. I have seen chains come off many times and riders just lose drive - and I have also seen them being thrown off!

Whatever happened, it gave the home fans something to cheer about, even if a draw was never going to be enough

Tai stayed on at wolves after

pawlicki clattered into him and broke his chain.

Edited by foreverblue
  • Like 1

Tai stayed on at wolves after

pawlicki clattered into him and broke his chain.

Ah ha. Knew someone would come up with someone. So at Wolves a Poole ride rode into a Wolves rider, took his chain off and the referee did nothing. How was tonight any different? :D

Kildemand should not have been in the re-run. He definitely was not under power when the red lights came on. The Poole boys caused their own problems in the first attempt and I do not accept the referee's explanation for putting PK in the re-run. After all, this was team speedway and neither Lakeside rider was involved in the original incident.

• Like 2

Oh dear. Poole did not lose. Let's all have a go and see why they should have lost.

This is the impression you get reading some of these contributions.

Edited by Sherborne Green
  • Like 3

Oh dear. Poole did not lose. Let's all have a go and see why they should have lost.

This is the impression you get reading some of these contributions.

Some of us have just offered a well done on a draw.

• Like 1