British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
LagutaRacingFan

Michael Jepsen Jensen

I understand his projected points would put him on 93 (assume your maths is right) and I like MJJ, but he doesnt seem to be "that good", but there again next year he might just make that small improvement that makes all the difference. I hope he does. He does seem to have a good ppersonality.

Just glad Andy Murray is not a successful speedway rider, Could well imagine an interview as the winner of a gp would be dead boring.

I thought you were not posting till October. More lies from you :)

MJJ is a great rider and certainly a contender if he makes the mix.

Watching him in the Danish match and he is doing very well.

Your avatar is unusual it looks like someone has inserted a large root vegetable up Morrissey's bum :)

Edited by pandorum

MJJ still not fully fit and his father has only just recovered from throat cancer and been able to travel with him to meetings again.

No coincidence that his form has picked up and let's not forget that he won the last SGP held at Vojens in 2012.

Only four points behind Harris, whose own season has to go down as one of the worst by any rider in Grand Prix history. If MJJ was British, he'd be a regular in the series by now…

JT.

• Like 2

Only four points behind Harris, whose own season has to go down as one of the worst by any rider in Grand Prix history. If MJJ was British, he'd be a regular in the series by now

JT.

If MJJ was British I doubt he'd be anywhere near a GP.