British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DC2

2015 Hot Properties

Just as worthy as bjarne pedersen id say!

Have to disagree with you there, Bjarne has contributed a lot more to British speedway.

In his poole days maybe.

Bjarne has been a fine servant to British speedway TBF. OK he's not a 9+ man any more but he's still one of the more consistent riders in the league.

He will still get one i presume? do you think he was worthy of one?.

To be fair I have no idea what happened about it...........is he worthy of one????????? The Poole fan in me says yes but in reality I am not so sure............

RP

it got rained off

I know that I meant what happened about reorganising it..............

RP

Why wouldn't Pedersen deserve a testimonial Pinstripe? I'm no Pedersen fan but surely it's obvious to any true speedway fan that he is one of this last decades loyal and committed riders, both in the EL and previously the PL? Surely you're not buying into the 'agent Pedersen' rubbish?

So he can't ride Monmore = can't ride small tracks? He's ridden for BV and Lakeside in this country, he has scored maximums at Eastbourne as an away rider. It's nothing to do with track size with KK.

KK only gives it his all when he is in a Poole race jacket or can be bothered.

There couldn't be a less deserving World Champion, if he ever delivers on that front.

KK only gives it his all when he is in a Poole race jacket or can be bothered.

There couldn't be a less deserving World Champion, if he ever delivers on that front.

Its more than that. He's a confidence rider. Nothing to do with being in the mood. When he's crap in the UK he's crap everywhere. Sometimes it just clicks for KK and he scores good points. Yet from nowhere a bad meeting can come along and threaten to derail a season.

I'd sign KK. Big risk I know but when he's good he's worth it.

Its more than that. He's a confidence rider. Nothing to do with being in the mood. When he's crap in the UK he's crap everywhere. Sometimes it just clicks for KK and he scores good points. Yet from nowhere a bad meeting can come along and threaten to derail a season.

I'd sign KK. Big risk I know but when he's good he's worth it.

Of course its a confidence thing with him. However he often gives up or cant be bothered in rides in the EL over the years he has been here. That`s more about not being bothered than being confident or not.