Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DC2

2015 Hot Properties

Max Fricke & Brady Kurtz on 4.5 ???

Maybe some of the draft riders moving up?

Should have the edge on the continental newbies (Berntzon on 6?)

Let's hope others get in before Poole!

I think The (NOT so) Elite League will have a lot more to sort out for 2015 if there is to be such a League, Im guessing and it is only a guess, there wont be 1 team who hasnt lost money in the EL this season. How long Teams can continue to lose money is anyones guess.

I think The (NOT so) Elite League will have a lot more to sort out for 2015 if there is to be such a League, Im guessing and it is only a guess, there wont be 1 team who hasnt lost money in the EL this season. How long Teams can continue to lose money is anyones guess.

And that is no different in all three leagus apart from cradley probably

• Like 1

I don't think Leicester will have done. They may not have made much but they wont have lost.....

• Like 1

Averages are reassesed each close season, so riders like Oliver Bernzton is currently a 4.00 but may well be moved up to 5.00 or even 6.00 if there are less top riders around, but then again, if the top riders in the EL next season are like Kenneth Bjerre, Scott Nicholls, Bjarne Pedersen etc then would it be right to label a new comer a 6.00 ?

Bernzton is already on the team sheet for Wolves next season along with Jacob Thorssell. That's not saying they have signed but both have openly said they want to ride at Wolves next season and both are becoming good riders.

Hopefully Kyle Newman, Jason Garrity etc will not be fast track riders next season and be more like a doubling up reserve or second string but I don't think there will be many of the true hot shots being bought over next season and more like more Australians, Americans etc that are based here mixing it with the Brits as the gap between the EL and PL gets closer ..... ready for 2016 ?

Fricke and Brady Kurtz i agree will be hot property.

Kurtz i am sure will end up at Poole along with Jack Holder.

Heard a rumour that Fricke is Wolves bound but i will believe it when i see it.

Be nice to see some of the Latvians come over.

Hopefully Fricke will be a Bees rider next season. A superb talent.

• Like 1

Hopefully Fricke will be a Bees rider next season. A superb talent.

Heard Wolves is his number one choice.

Either way the lad will go where he wants.

In other news, bear defecates in woods :D

• Like 6

A spokesman for Poole told the Daily Echo: “Brady was certainly on our radar even before he came to the UK with Somerset.
Yeah, we know, thats why you only picked Lee Smart. That riding in Denmark and being an Aussie messed things up though :D