British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DC2

2015 Hot Properties

kurtz was always goin to poole , somersets boss garry may was poole NL team coach

That would explain why Starman is as far up his bum as a person can get.

• Like 3

I hope so :)

Lebedev will be back at Lynn I'd imagine.

Lebedev will be back at Lynn I'd imagine.

Will he bring some bikes this time? :party:

• Like 2

Wow, what a surprise. :rolleyes:

It does make me laugh when a Poole spokesman says he has been on there radar for some time.God Everyman and his dog knew how good Kurtz was, if they get him great and young Jack fair play both are excellent prospects and the more we see of them in Britain the better.

Will he bring some bikes this time? :party:

I hope so a good fast exciting rider. Edited by sidney

It does make me laugh when a Poole spokesman says he has been on there radar for some time.God Everyman and his dog knew how good Kurtz was, if they get him great and young Jack fair play both are excellent prospects and the more we see them in Britain the better.

If the Poole radar was that good then they wouldn't have had to pay for riders like Ward, Batchelor, Pawlicki, Janowski, Josh G, etc as they would have discovered them first.

• Like 1

Kurtz, Ward, Przdepelski and Jack Holder

Can anyone stop them?

Nope, but you'l get used to it .

It does make me laugh when a Poole spokesman says he has been on there radar for some time.God Everyman and his dog knew how good Kurtz was, if they get him great and young Jack fair play both are excellent prospects and the more we see them in Britain the better.

I hope so a good fast exciting rider.

He has, a long long time before many EL promoters yawned and got out of bed.. Garry Mays done a superb job in bringing the lad on..

• Like 1

Kurtz, Ward, Przdepelski and Jack Holder

Can anyone stop them?

Like that is going to happen............

RP

If the Poole radar was that good then they wouldn't have had to pay for riders like Ward, Batchelor, Pawlicki, Janowski, Josh G, etc as they would have discovered them first.

Sometimes you have to pay for riders. But they are all there to be had, they are all on the market at some point, our promotion just react quicker..

How does it of the sport any real good if the decent riders keep going to the same club though?.

They have the money and fair play to them,but this notion that Ford is a genius is a myth.How many people would of said these two young Aussies will be decent? quite a few a few of us i would suggest.The problem is Poole might not have to many teams to ride against in the future.

How does it of the sport any real good if the decent riders keep going to the same club though?.

See above.

They have the money and fair play to them,but this notion that Ford is a genius is a myth.How many people would of said these two young Aussies will be decent? quite a few a few of us i would suggest.The problem is Poole might not have to many teams to ride against in the future.

Thats the chance you take, they are brought in on potential, just the same as Chris and Darcy was..