Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DC2

2015 Hot Properties

No the other away around Vautour is a chaser in size Faugheen is not so imposing.I believe Faugheen is the better horse won at different trips.

Heard Vautour is the one going chasing.

Gentlemen, gentlemen....this is a speedway thread. You both know where 'The Sport of Kings' thread is

Sorry mate back on subject! Poole are w*nk and ruin speedway by signing all the young Aussies! That better?!

• Like 1

He already has he won at three miles last year over the festive period, Vautour as yet to he is unproven at that trip.

Yep in a NV Hurdle at Limerick, 2m 5 at Chelt. Will get 3ml over fences, not sure that Vautour will stay further than 2m 4. But could get 3 over fences.

Edited by Starman2006

Another sensible debate Turned into proof starman is a little dolup of butter and always is always correct thread

Tidied blobby.
  • Like 2

Nope, but you'l get used to it .

He has, a long long time before many EL promoters yawned and got out of bed.. Garry Mays done a superb job in bringing the lad on..

Like that is going to happen............

RP

The arrogance of Poole fans as usual. And they ask why Poole are disliked. :rofl::rofl:

No, im being perfectly serious.

Comedy post of the day. :t:

:rofl: Don't you just love it. You must go to bed in a muck sweat!! :rofl: By the way, wasn't you one of the "Loyal" Coventry fans who berated the appointment of Gary Havelock being made Team manager again . Yeh, you and many others. Oh yey of little faith, he's done you proud this season. Problem with you lot you wasn't prepared to give him a chance. As i RIGHTLY said, last year was his first full season in Management which was a learning process. But the problem with you lot is you want like yesterday.

Havvy is still a crap team manager and I still wish he wasn't at Coventry - as do at least a few others. He is still making fundamental mistakes quite often.

Do you think SCB these riders named would of done well anyway also riders in the past? they also have had a few failures to they're name as well.

I don't believe Middlo has made any rider good. Poole simply sign the riders we all know are good. It's Matt Ford who is the "genius" at Poole. I say "genius" but he just spends the money - but he knows if he spend the money he'll get god riders, they'll win he'll get bigger crowds and he'll earn more money.

Havvy is still a crap team manager and I still wish he wasn't at Coventry - as do at least a few others. He is still making fundamental mistakes quite often.

I don't believe Middlo has made any rider good. Poole simply sign the riders we all know are good. It's Matt Ford who is the "genius" at Poole. I say "genius" but he just spends the money - but he knows if he spend the money he'll get god riders, they'll win he'll get bigger crowds and he'll earn more money.

I really use to like it when teams had riders as there assets,i believed it would encourage continuity for the fans teams,fans could identify with and maybe then get to have a regular five riders every year.It has not happened has it,we signed Doyle but we have not used him as of yet.When i first started going Swindon used the same riders and core of the team most years as it did not matter if they came first or bottom.Briggs,Ashby,Broadbanks,Keen,Hitch were regular fixtures i liked that regular team riding a great spirit how i wish we had more of that now.The other night in the Sweden match Pawlicki/Holder brought back great memories of that great team riding to shut Lindback out.

I really use to like it when teams had riders as there assets,i believed it would encourage continuity for the fans teams,fans could identify with and maybe then get to have a regular five riders every year.It has not happened has it,we signed Doyle but we have not used him as of yet.When i first started going Swindon used the same riders and core of the team most years as it did not matter if they came first or bottom.Briggs,Ashby,Broadbanks,Keen,Hitch were regular fixtures i liked that regular team riding a great spirit how i wish we had more of that now.The other night in the Sweden match Pawlicki/Holder brought back great memories of that great team riding to shut Lindback out.

I'd like to see some sort of reduction for each year a club keeps a rider. say 2.5% for each season you keep him. If a rider does 10 years at a club he gets a 25% reduction. Would encourage consistency. There would probably have to be something for allowing a year out on loan which is where it might get a bit awkward.

And you'd do better would you? :icon_smile_clown:

Matt spends the money, Neil also gets a say on the riders, and Neil works with the riders. Thats why its the best combination in the League.. That said, every rider knows what is expected of them when they come to us.

Surely the likes of Brady Kurtz and others are their to be signed if other promoters want to.

Yeh, if they get in qiuck enough.. As i keep saying While other promoters are kipping, Matt is working.

And you'd do better would you? :icon_smile_clown:

Do no worse. I doubt many people would. It's not really a hard job for a start.

Starman would :D

Rubbish, you wouldn't last 5 minutes in a pits in full swing. You talk some junk, but thats the best yet. And then the travelling up and down the country the way our roads and motorways are. You are a dreamer old son.

Edited by Starman2006

Rubbish, you wouldn't last 5 minutes in a pits in full swing. You talk some junk, but thats the best yet. And then the travelling up and down the country the way our roads and motorways are. You are a dreamer old son.

So one of the hardest part is travelling? Right, I ticked that one off by hardly missing a meeting home or away between 2006 and 2010.

What else do they do? Tell a rider you need a "big ride" from them, as thats what Middlo does, he often tells us when a rider wins a heat he told him needed a big ride. Id lie to them, I'd tell them that before every heat - see, thats my own bit of genius that ;) Then picking the right riders for R/R and reserve changes. Most managers bugger that up so I could do that.